aberdeen-music

You wanted it, you've got it...

Joe Atom

Guest Scorge Spike

I'll miss Fasque House due to f'kin overtime at work, but I vaguely recall telling Mac I'll be a shoe in for the Breed 77 encounter. Or something.

I think it should be stated and im sorry this wasnt made more obvious by ourselves and more importantly the dudes in charge, but this gig was a very 'tickets only' event, the gig is kinda being handled by about 3 different parties and unfortunatly for you dudes this piece of info was very much overlooked, we had 2 tickets each (per band member) and they have all gone, the reason for this is the bus thats going down can only hold so many people, likewise with the actual hall (capacity about 90?!) so thus we only have a certain amount of tickets, each band got 10, there were some loose and after the busload there was a handful for buying if you could make your own way there. All tickets im afraid are gone. Like i say, they have to stick to a certain capacity so (and this really sucks, sorry for having to say it) anyone who doesnt already have a ticket would be better saving petrol money and staying at home.

I'm really sorry, and i'm uber pissed that i'm the bringer of bad news as yes, it should of been made alot clearer to start with. All week people have been telling me they're coming then asking for tickets, sorry guys!

If you guys know of anyone who was planning on turning up for the bus or heading down without a ticket, could you please spread the word that its only going to end in dissapointment.

Once again, really sorry for anyone who was still planning on turning up... fuck i hate doing this, mainly coz it's not my resonsibilty... bitching aside. Maybe next year we shaln't be cast out of aberdeen for this most METAL of nights and we can share it with all our friends out there!

But please be sure if you can to come along to Breed 77 on the 2nd December and if not, remember the 22 legged carnage last july? Well do we have a christmas treat for you guys!! ;)

Guest neil ex
remember the 22 legged carnage last july? Well do we have a christmas treat for you guys!! ;)

are the mighty atom going to be playing with 2 musical spiders?