aberdeen-music

MMW interview

Dan G

Dan dan dan :moody:

The "no one likes you" statement just showed you had no idea what to say

take your own advice:

"I also recommend you re-read your entire post because you come across as being a complete loser."

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because he typed it relatively quickly during a lunch break. You'd have actually thought the interviewer would have edited spelling mistakes etc.

That bit didn't really amuse me. I am more amused by jokes and humour as opposed to people mentioning their age TWICE (holy shit that's almost a million) in an interview. You must be boring. I bet you wear grey y-fronts and play countdown with a pen and paper.

yes' date=' lucifer and highroller used to fight regularly, but they are actually friends who know each other very well. No one likes you though so shut up.

Do you now. Well I think it does. I also think you're the sort of person who licks the sperm off his hands after masturbating over the lastest edition of fly-fishing weekly.

You are horribly off the beaten track I'm afraid.

But thank you, I assure you we will take on board this vital advice so as a band we can improve our performance greatly in our next interview.

Well I am very sorry. We will from now wear our best tweed jackets, speak in upper class articulated accents and we will especially disregard our 'hipness'. Maybe that way, intellectuals such as yourself may appreciate such 'outfits' as ourselves.

Ben simply typed '2000' twice because that is when Quik formed and therefore it is a date stuck in his head.

So shove your investigation up your arse Detective.

Oh very risky indeed, I'm sure you would know ALL about that because you seem to know all about everything...

I find you amusing. I think you're a complete tosser and I also believe you are the reason bullies pick on people. Here's what to do with that pot and kettle:

1'] Fill them both with water.

2] With stopwatch at the ready, place the pot on the stove and switch the kettle on - make sure you do this at EXACTLY the same time.

3] Now time how long it takes each one to boil and compare the results for your own personal satisfaction and fulfillment.

4] Finally - with the boiling water, pour yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and reflect on what a complete cunt you really are.

I honestly recommend you re-read your entire post.

thats one of the funniest things i have read in a while, well since i read the MMW interview anyway:laughing:

Yes Harry' date=' I had no idea at all what to say.

I said "and no one likes you" due to the very simple concept of none of us liking him.[/quote']

Exactly. How immature of you. You clearly can't find anything else criticising to say, so you have a go at Sky's popularity instead.

Typical

And I liked how you changed the "I also recommend you re-read your entire post because you come across as being a complete loser."

:laughing:

Exactly. How immature of you. You clearly can't find anything else criticising to say' date=' so you have a go at Sky's popularity instead.

Typical

And I liked how you changed the "I also recommend you re-read your entire post because you come across as being a complete loser."

:laughing:[/quote']

calm down son, its only a messageboard, go outside and breathe some fresh air - go on, give your single brain cell something to do ;)

Hey' date=' on a positive note good interview. How do you guys go about getting interviews like this etc?

:up:[/quote']

They beg people.

"Please please pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee interview us so people will love us on Aberdeen-music.com".

Alternatively, they're approached by the person who owns the site who says "Your band rocks, will you do an interview?"

I think the latter is what happened in this case.

If nothing else, this has amused at least one person (me) between lectures.

I'm pretty disappointed in Dan Atom, though. From the previous altercations, he always seemed to be the reasonable one. It seems I was wrong on this count.

(I fully expect to get a hail of abuse for that last comment, but I'm not going to bother replying. Take it as a retreat if you will, but I'm bored of this now.)

If nothing else' date=' this has amused at least one person (me) between lectures.

I'm pretty disappointed in [b']Dan Atom, though. From the previous altercations, he always seemed to be the reasonable one. It seems I was wrong on this count.

so by your count, which piggy went to market and which piggy ate roast beef and which piggy went all the way home then? ;)

and why is a pig eating a cow anyway? ;)

calm down son' date=' its only a messageboard, go outside and breathe some fresh air - go on, give your single brain cell something to do ;)[/quote']

you are just as bad as the Dan Atom :moody:

If nothing else' date=' this has amused at least one person (me) between lectures.

I'm pretty disappointed in [b']Dan Atom, though. From the previous altercations, he always seemed to be the reasonable one. It seems I was wrong on this count.

(I fully expect to get a hail of abuse for that last comment, but I'm not going to bother replying. Take it as a retreat if you will, but I'm bored of this now.)

No, you're not wrong - I am in fact very reasonable. I just actually think you present yourself like a complete cunt.

I do apologise if my inappropriate behaviour disappoints you. But then again, I'd imagine your mother was pretty disappointed when doctor's told her 20 years ago;

"Congratulations Mrs Sky, it's a pissy little self-important faggot"

maybe try growing out of your depth first then you might feel less patronised ;)

I don't understand why you are regarding yourself more superior to me. You must be in the same depth as me with your "braincell" comment

Infact, you sound like the bloody interview

Sorry, but what's all the fuss about? It's not a great interview by any stretch of the imagination, but if it gets MMW a few people inquiring about them across the pond then good for them... Nice to see a local band thinking of the larger world out there.

Did it really deserve all that flak?

Guest neil ex

geek-gordon.jpg

"i want to work in a record shop and play in a rock band when i'm older!"

the girl behind looks on unimpressed. dave was never a hit with the ladies when he was at school.