aberdeen-music

Tattoos

Michael MacLennan

Anyone know of a site where you can look at cool tattoos? And not ones in the frigging genital area or something.

I'm slowly being seduced by the idea of getting some ink' date=' but have no great ideas for what I want to get, other than maybe having something on one of the upper sides of my chest. Ideas?[/quote']

why not get a great tattoo of some wiry hair?

Get a cherub suckling at your nipple!!!! :ding:

I already have one of those, now I want a tattoo. And I also have enough chest hair to challenge Tom Selleck to a showdown, this is about respect, goddamit. And tattoos.

Monk Rocker, I banned you, your intellectual machinations and deceptions carry no weight with a born-and-bred country bumpkin like myself, who prides himself on his honesty and transparency. Shooo, I say, shooo.

Psst...wanna see some pictures of Sue' date=' topless?

[img']http://www.kolardesign.com/cards/200peacesign.jpg

p.s. it's Soo...

God, but that's a real turn-on!!

Sorry about the mis-spelling of Soo. In my Sooty watching days she wasn't around (nor, I think, was Ramsbottom, also probably mis-spelt). Wonder if we can get a petition up for a calendar with them all posing naked, like those WRI wifies.

this is what i want on my upper Back. not sure when i'll get it done tho

Opeth%20O.JPG

then underneath

RAZST600.gif

the lyric "Look you last upon the sun"

That looks very nice indeed. Though I wouldn't get a band tattoo, unless it was my own band, and it had a decent logo... are there no websites on this goddam electronic highway of emotion? That people know of?