aberdeen-music

toastie fillers

Laxton's Superb

I love toasties and every other sandwich related food thing! I dont understand people that dont like sandwiches.... freaks.

Anyways, i havent experimented a lot with toasties, just sandwiches. I'm more of an old-skool toastie eater, y'know, cheese and beans, or cheese and ham. You cant beat a good bacon and philadelphia sandwich though! Just as long as you cut the bacon up into little pieces and its crispy!

Oh, and did you know that on some jars of Helmans mayonnaise there is a number you can phone for free and they send you a booklet on sandwich fillings? Genius!

have to admit' date=' that cheese, ham and baked beans always does it for me in the cutting edge world of toasties....[/quote']

I'm with you there man, maybe just a wee dollop of mayo, just incase the beans didn't already give the full on napalm effect and deny you of your tastebuds for the next 2 days.

God i'm hungry now.....

oh mental note... the baked alaska effect IS NOT achieveable in a breville..... in fact it will fuck your breville royally. Thank you ;)

I'm with you there man' date=' maybe just a wee dollop of mayo, just incase the beans didn't already give the full on napalm effect and deny you of your tastebuds for the next 2 days.

God i'm hungry now.....

oh mental note... the baked alaska effect IS NOT achieveable in a breville..... in fact it will fuck your breville royally. Thank you ;)[/quote']

never tried it with mayo but sounds mighty good!

sandwiches are ace! the best, love em