aberdeen-music

Best Jokes Part I

Guest neil ex

Guest led_zeppelin-girl
Originally posted by Rach_69

wow alison, your jokes are better than neils!!!

lol yep, and that was the worst joke i made.. aah yes, anyones jokes are better than poofs

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by led_zeppelin-girl

lol yep, and that was the worst joke i made.. aah yes, anyones jokes are better than poofs

yeah, good one...

the only thing funny about dan's jokes are how bad they are, and your not much better al

why do alison's freinds call her al?

because she looks like a boy

:laughing:

If Dans girlfriend needs to cheer up as you say, why do you think shes smiling? Oh my god sir, you really are a twat. You're not even telling jokes just making insults which have no backing to them. Dan's dick the size of an atom? You must have seen it to know, you fucking homo. The only celebrities you have a chance of dating are Jonathan King and Gary Glitter so at least you'll have 2 things in common, being hated and shafting young boys.

Guest machinehead
Originally posted by neil ex

i'm not gay.... you idiot

why is stalking rass stalking rass?

because he has no life and he's got nae mates

or maybe cuz rass rules you fuck up!:dunce:

Neil as much as your hilarious jokes crack me up every time I come back to this thread it seems to me you are loosing a pointless battle. I am not really interested in the whole slagging match you seem to have invoked but I do have a couple of questions for you...

Do you post on any other band's boards or is this just the first one that you found?

How old are you?

Do you like any of the local bands that this web space is designed for?

If you do, which ones and do you ever go to see them?

By the way I hope you have managed to get all this, let's face it, childish crap out of your system so the board can continue being used for the constructive criticism that I know at least the band appreciate.

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Erskine Atom

Neil as much as your hilarious jokes crack me up every time I come back to this thread it seems to me you are loosing a pointless battle. I am not really interested in the whole slagging match you seem to have invoked but I do have a couple of questions for you...

Do you post on any other band's boards or is this just the first one that you found?

How old are you?

Do you like any of the local bands that this web space is designed for?

If you do, which ones and do you ever go to see them?

By the way I hope you have managed to get all this, let's face it, childish crap out of your system so the board can continue being used for the constructive criticism that I know at least the band appreciate.

i'm sorry man, all i wanted to do was bring a bit of humour to the boards because dan's jokes were so bad....

dan was obviously jealous that my joke at the start of the thread, which happens to be pretty funny, was alot funnier than any of his jokes, so he thouhgt he would slag it off....

in answer to your questions.....

i don't post on any other bands forum

check my signature

are you just talking about the bands that have forums on this site? don't particularly like any of them, not saying that they are all shit though

glad you liked the jokes though erskine, if you ever need a stand up comedian, send me a pm

i'm sorry man, all i wanted to do was bring a bit of humour to the boards because dan's jokes were so bad....

dan was obviously jealous that my joke at the start of the thread, which happens to be pretty funny, was alot funnier than any of his jokes, so he thouhgt he would slag it off....

in answer to your questions.....

i don't post on any other bands forum

check my signature

are you just talking about the bands that have forums on this site? don't particularly like any of them, not saying that they are all shit though

glad you liked the jokes though erskine, if you ever need a stand up comedian, send me a pm

What?! My jokes must have been at least a zillion times funnier than yours.

Mine were intentionally 'bad'...which is why they were so funny.

Yours however were just pants.

I love this thread. I'm not a goth, thank you very much...I just happened to wear black that day. Dan has a large penis. I'm sure you could have asked your mum about that...actually no, I think his erection may have dropped at the sight of such an old whore...

And what's the deal with all the jokes about people being too poor to go to the Marcliffe? Surely working in a posh restaurant isn't as classy as actually going there.

Stripey...some genius comments. :D

Guest led_zeppelin-girl

hmm ok, yeah, sure rach said that, its not funny cause people know you have edited it so ha!

also, no one calls me al, so get a life.

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Dan Atom

What?! My jokes must have been at least a zillion times funnier than yours.

Mine were intentionally 'bad'...which is why they were so funny.

Yours however were just pants.

i think you'll find that my jokes are way funnier than yours are, i mean the black atom playing a gig one would be a classic if black atom were to make it big

yours may have been intentionally 'bad' but they sure as hell were not funny....

the only thing that's funny about you dan, is that you're soo stupid

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Queen Kong

I love this thread. I'm not a goth, thank you very much...I just happened to wear black that day. Dan has a large penis. I'm sure you could have asked your mum about that...actually no, I think his erection may have dropped at the sight of such an old whore...

And what's the deal with all the jokes about people being too poor to go to the Marcliffe? Surely working in a posh restaurant isn't as classy as actually going there.

Stripey...some genius comments. :D

shut up

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by led_zeppelin-girl

hmm ok, yeah, sure rach said that, its not funny cause people know you have edited it so ha!

also, no one calls me al, so get a life.

i've got a life al, you're jokes are almost as bad as dan 'tiny dick' atom's

i think you'll find that my jokes are way funnier than yours are, i mean the black atom playing a gig one would be a classic if black atom were to make it big

...?( dont get it...

the only thing that's funny about you dan, is that you're soo stupid

he doesnt seem stupid to me...

in fact i thought of him an a quite bright young man

what did he do to you to make you hate him so...?

Originally posted by Davey Boy

...?( dont get it...

He's just jealous because he has a small penis, no girlfriend, my jokes are better than his and he's not very good on the guitar.

Its understandable really.

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Dan Atom

He's just jealous because he has a small penis, no girlfriend, my jokes are better than his and he's not very good on the guitar.

Its understandable really.

atleast my penis isn't the size of an atom

and maybe i don't want a girlfreind right now, did you think about that dan?

if i wanted a girlfreind i could easily get one, and she wouldn't be a goth like yours is

and my jokes are miles better than yours, it's you that's jealous, and my guitar playing is pretty fucking good, it's you that sucks

so shut up!

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Davey Boy

...?( dont get it...

the only reason you don't get it, is because you're so stupid davey girl

yeah, dan is like a genious compared to you, but he's still fucking stupid

Wank FACE

atleast my penis isn't the size of an atom

and maybe i don't want a girlfreind right now, did you think about that dan?

if i wanted a girlfreind i could easily get one, and she wouldn't be a goth like yours is

and my jokes are miles better than yours, it's you that's jealous, and my guitar playing is pretty fucking good, it's you that sucks

so shut up!

Neil

number 1...you are conta"dick"ting yourself all the time, you said earlier on that dan didn't have a girlfriend and now you are claiming he does. Please, for the love of this thread get it right.

Number 2...What the fuck are you alll about? because at the moment you are cuming off like you are very jealous of young dan!

Number 3...I thought the whole point of this thread was bad jokes Hence them not being funny! IDIOT!

Number 4... Its ok to be gay in todays soceity, people will accept you for who you are...GAY!

P.S. I love your chewing gum walk....verrrry Wrigglllly

:O

Wooo HA, i think you just got BURNED!