aberdeen-music

Guitars

Laxton's Superb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' if you're not Ross, then you must be from Lauren's mum's side??

If you ARE Ross, then Casios must run in the genes!!!!

I'm still not giving you a family huggie in Drakes! :nono: (unless no-one's looking :laughing: )[/quote']

Yeah Trudy is my auntie & mum's sister, and no I'm not Ross!

Guitars

Mexican Fender Telecaster

Epiphone Flying V

Ibanez G10 (ancient piece of total shit, has been gutted and is in the process of being made good)

Basses

Fender Highway 1 J-Bass

Epiphone Flying V

B.C Rich NJ Series Warlock

Vintage Active Musicman copy (this thing's so bad, its funny....i must change the battery in the active circuit thing some day)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest My Mind's Weapon

3 of my 4 guitars have those bottle tops as strap locks Ian!!

And those guitars are:

Gibson explorer

Jackson DX10D (with EMG 81 and 85 pick ups)

Washburn Dime 2ST

BC Rich Warlock

explorer is my most favouritist guitar in the world, and the jackson I use for live stuff these days.

Dan

3 of my 4 guitars have those bottle tops as strap locks Ian!!

And those guitars are:

Gibson explorer

Jackson DX10D (with EMG 81 and 85 pick ups)

Washburn Dime 2ST

BC Rich Warlock

explorer is my most favouritist guitar in the world' date=' and the jackson I use for live stuff these days.

Dan[/quote']

Never mind, there's always next Christmas.

Quality choice in straplocks though.

i am hopefully going to get a new guitar sometime in the future' date=' i have been looking at the Fender 72 tele custom recently and am waiting on prosound to get in the maple fretboard model to try , as the pickups seem a bit unbalanced (the neck has far too much bass, the bridge has none at all, i was hoping to be abel to use them separately, and not have to be using them both together the whole time, though that does sound beautiful)

David[/quote']

i have a 72 custom tele...i think both the pickups sound lovely.

However the handy les paul style volume knobs let you mix them to you liking. handy indeed.

It is a great guitar. got a bit of extra weight that my us standard tele lacks for certain things.

I use:

Epiphone Les-Paul special model. A very good guitar for crappy punk kids. It's light as a very light guitar (not that it's of poor build quality or anything) and it has a comfy neck. Sounds ace too. Doesn't have any crazy controls like other Les-Pauls either so thats a plus. Also doesn't have the switch in that awkward place near the neck. My second guitar and probably my favourite one I've had.

Fender Fat-Strat. It actually has the sexiest slimmest neck ever. Like Ibanez have Prestige necks that are meant to be like "the shit" but this one is well better. It sounds awesome for clean stuff if you use the neck and middle single coils together. Doesn't really sound THAT good on distorsion but i want to put in like an EMG crazy active humbucker in it.

I also had a shot of a BC Rich mocking bird for a bit. Never used it after the first time i played it. It is actually the worst guitar anyone will ever play. I had a squier strat which was a million times better than it and y'all know about squier strats.

I also use shit plastic strat locks that suck.