aberdeen-music

Black Atom! KEF!! TONIGHT!!

Joe Atom

Guest haigyman

the best thing about having long long hair = great fun to headbang with :D teehee

yeah, long hair fucking rocks, if your neck gets tired you can just sort of swish your head backwards and forwards a little bit and your hair does the banging for you.

yeah' date=' long hair fucking rocks, if your neck gets tired you can just sort of swish your head backwards and forwards a little bit and your hair does the banging for you.[/quote']

no the best thing about long hair is when you don't know the words, but want to pretend you do....

Verse....hair infront of face

Chorus...hair back, ha i know the words for a while.

That was one of the awesome things about that gig... it's amazing when you can hear so many people singing along! People even knew a lot of the words to the new songs' date=' which was nice :)[/quote']

It was inspiring to see you all singing along, especially with the newer tunes. I'm so inspired, I'm going to lock myself in my room and finish writing some new songs! :ding:

Although at this rate, you lot will know the words before we will! :up:

Damn it' date=' I had practice with E106 so I couldnt make it, hope you Atom gentlemen had a good gig :up:[/quote']

Hello again! Nice to be back after three months ansence... kef was fucking ace fun, and it was awesome to see the atomites going tits and singing along! So thanks muchly and see you soon