aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

That's the danger with most of that lot. I think Milner would be happy enough to stick around, but Sinclair, Richards, Lescott, J-Rod? Not enough games.

Nah i've already said im going this year. 

That was the best 10 minutes of football ive watched in a long time, and i only turned it on with 20 to go! 

They've got Gaz Baz to return from loan too. He's a better option than Garcia, but he's still going to be behind Fernandinho. He might want to stay at Everton, or go to a club where he'll get plenty of games.

G Baz is out of contract in June.  I think there's a month difference between when he returns from Everloan and when his contract is up.

Man Citeh regulations are tough but not nearly as tough as PSGs.  PSG pretty much cannot sign a player unless they sell a player.

I think a bit much is being made of the result because of the way it came about. Losing to Chelsea was the killer not this one. If City win their two games like everyone expects them to the result last night is essentially meaningless. Of course there is the factor that City are now under less pressure but I don't think it'll change much. Liverpool need City to draw one of the two games, now they need them to lose one. Their position isn't even that different from before. 

The Liverpudlian on Talksport is so bitter right now.

"For the good of football it would have been great if Liverpool won the premier league and we have all these experts on Liverpool right now."

You mean like after any big team lost a game this season?

The entire month of Arsenal bashing in April.  The last week of Mourinho getting it?  The First half of the season Manyoo got it.

Fuck off mate.

lolerpool fans

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

The guy with the glasses is so great.

He looks like he's tagged along to the game with some of the 'cool' ladz from his town and isn't sure how he should be reacting because he doesn't really get football. Then he sees everyone get disapointed so he gives it a go himself to fit in. 'AWWW NO... ' 

Fuck... every time i look at that gif I see something new. I didn't notice the guy with the largest jowel in the world. It looks like one of those photoshop jobs where they shrink someone's facial features and stick them back on a gigantic face.

The guy with the glasses is so great.

He looks like he's tagged along to the game with some of the 'cool' ladz from his town and isn't sure how he should be reacting because he doesn't really get football. Then he sees everyone get disapointed so he gives it a go himself to fit in. 'AWWW NO... ' 

Its the fat guy behind him, his face doesnt look real, and the guy standing just behind him and to the right him kinda looks like a cardboard cut out of someone, his face doesnt seem to change at all....

Edited by The Milner

Fuck... every time i look at that gif I see something new. I didn't notice the guy with the largest jowel in the world. It looks like one of those photoshop jobs where they shrink someone's facial features and stick them back on a gigantic face.

Its best if you watch it over and over and focus on one person each time, makes it even more satisfying. 

It really is the gif that keeps on giving.

Spot the secret palace fan in the top right behind the logo. Looks like he's come straight from work with his shirt under his jacket. Trying desperately not to smile when the goal goes in, looks down and has himself a wee smile.