aberdeen-music

Best photo ever?

Guest Ewan SSR

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound a tad nervous' date=' Lester..........is it the one Philip took of you, the two frogs, the shetland pony and the lop-eared rabbit?

(ps what bit of wasteland flesh did I see at the Tar gig?....I was pretty drunk).[/quote']There are a good few blackmailable images of my good self around.... but hmmm.... yes.

As for the TAR gig.... you saw my tummy.... and maybe my bra... jesus.... we were all drunk. I recall not getting home until 4:30am.... Brutes... drunk Brutes, "relaxing" themselves on roundabouts and coated in glitter. Wonderous.

There are a good few blackmailable images of my good self around.... but hmmm.... yes.

As for the TAR gig.... you saw my tummy.... and maybe my bra... jesus.... we were all drunk. I recall not getting home until 4:30am.... Brutes... drunk Brutes' date=' "relaxing" themselves on roundabouts and coated in glitter. Wonderous.[/quote']

I have very vague memories of that!

*mental note to self......avoid alcohol next time the Burnham tummy is introduced!*

I have very vague memories of that!

*mental note to self......avoid alcohol next time the Burnham tummy is introduced!*

ah my tummy is staying hidden just now.... its bloated a bit since then due to erm... medication. Bastards.

Mine is bloated too' date=' but it's all down to Drakes' lager and the occasional white pudding supper (could these be classed as 'medication' d'you think?).[/quote']

I dunno... do you take it at approx the same time everyday and does it have a sweet coating AND prevent pregnancy??? :up:

Well....I've not got pregnant yet' date=' so it must be working, I suppose. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Saying that, I've never gotten pregnant either.... and I'm quite partial to a drink a drakes and the odd supper....

I see a pattern emerging.

Alan Cynic - Medical genius.

whats your name then? your not paul morrice's brother are ya?

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully not. And I'm not related to the Morrices in ANY way, which is also a blessing. I am the one and only (or at least I thought so until I tried to register it as my hotmail account name and found out there are several pretenders to my throne) King Doug.