aberdeen-music

Best photo ever?

Guest Ewan SSR

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna put it on his left arm' date=' buy the kids arm is too thin, which would make his hand too small...A hard decision, but one that I stand by ;)[/quote']

I think che made the right choice. Admittedly my photo skills are crap and i'm using a five year old version of Paint Shop, but the arm just doesn't look right.

kidewan.jpg

Grrr!!!! Why do I always miss things like this when they are only just beginning.

Unfortunately my computer is currently fucked' date=' which explains my lateness in reply.

I truly wish I had access to photoshop right now :down:[/quote']

Well I'm determined to keep it alive.

And remember that 90% of the images have a permanent home on ba5tard.com (hosted by foreskin ninja) and have a thumbnail gallery (hosted by Craig at SomethingBoring.com) All available from http://www.ba5tard.com

I'm still looking for more to do, but I'm losing inspiration, since we've pretty much raped everything already ;)

by the way neale' date=' that picture wasn't meant as a "haha, neale's fucking gay" type thing, i merely laughed at it, and thought you might too.[/quote']

Yes. Indeed. Very funny and clever Ewan. True representation of the humour that can spawn from the grounds of hazlehead.

I really couldn't care less about it. I think you're a cunt anyway :up: