aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music pretty cool meeting thread

Murrr

Denied.

If two friends meet and talk to each other it has precisely fuck all to do with stalking, by definition, regardless of location.

Pretty cool it may be, but stalking it is not. Fuck off to the 'Aberdeen-Music pretty cool meeting' thread.

I will however accept international stalking as Ms Kirsten suggests, in the form of 'international proper stalk', 'international prime stalk', or what must surely be the zenith, the nirvana, the holy grail of stalks - the 'international interactive prime stalk'.

Frosty is right. The stalking thread is polluted with far too many stories about softarses seeing their bezzy forum mate in town and spending the afternoon pleating each other's hair in UTG. Let's get it sorted out.

Tonight I met Dave Woodsinho for football. Despite the fact that we were pumped, it was a pretty cool meeting with jokes and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Have we ever actually met? I remember asking someone in the Moorings once if she was you, but I can't remember if she (you) said yes or not. It was a Thistly Cross night...

No, don't think so - every fucking time someone thinks they've stalked me, it's been one of two other girls. My other doppelgänger is now back down in Birmingham.