aberdeen-music

Rumours..

Harriet

A better or favourite word of mine for this malarkey is to say 'comfy' over and over again.

Ridiculous word :rolleyes:

Ha, good one too

That reminds me...sometimes I'm afriad to use the word site (you know..a sofa) because I think i've made it up. Hell I don't even know if thats how you spell it and I can't find it anywhere on the net. All adds up.

Guest Richtung
Some are just laughable' date=' some are serious. I've been caught up in both situations, the latter not being very nice[/quote']

theres a rumour going around that your trying to buy suicide equipment

some rumors are just dumb. i think some of the worst are when something really has happend, and someone else puts a twist in it and you then have people coming up to you saying *is this true* etc...

rumors dont normally bother me. only botherd me once in high school. horrible time, horrible people.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Regarding rumours, my old man often used to say to me "Son, there's two types of people in the world:people who matter and people who don't". Anyone who lets a rumour affect their judgement about someone without hearing the other side falls into the latter category.

Guest Sundaram
it takes a really good one to get me wound up. i take most things in my stride. exceptions obviously.

I heard that you are replacing me in The Simon Gall Band, any truth in this 'rumour' huh?