aberdeen-music

October Just Got a shit load busier - NEW GIGS

Ross

Mornin' All.

It is looking like we shall confirm a date for the following bands soon.

Sugarcult

October 5th

The Departure

October 14th

Hell Is For Heroes

October 21st

People always say that not enough touring bands come to Aberdeen well... October is looking like a monster.

Regards

Ross

Think I may check out The Departure. They were the first band i saw at TITP this year. Think they have a top 40 single at the moment as well.

October is looking great what with Bloc Party, GLC and Biffy playing as well. And I hear Proud Mary are playing that month as well. And I know Ross is a huge fan of them :rolleyes:

Touch Mr. Point' date=' saw them at leeds, and they were amazing - the first 5 songs were just played through the first five of the neon handshake... totally mindblowing live band. Can't wait to see them again.[/quote']

i also saw them at leeds last year and it was indeed amazing. my first experience of them ended short though as i climbed a lighting tower and jumped to my doom as no one caught me,hence busting myself up on the unforgiven floor.. fuck it hurt :(

Hell Is For Heroes

October 21st

People always say that not enough touring bands come to Aberdeen well... October is looking like a monster.

Regards

Ross

oh yes they were ace at the lemon tree when they played last cant wait to see em again. october is gonna be such a killer month...time to get buying tickets me thinks