aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Yeah they'll be missed but Coyle seems pretty good at getting in the right players especially getting good loan deals. And he seems committed to attractive football, although not as recklessly as perhaps you could say of Blackpool.

Their season did collapse in the last couple of months though. he needs to sort out whatever happened there.

Probably gonna be making a bold statement here, but after winning the league last season, I can see Livingston doing pretty well this season in Division 1. Strong lineup, one of the best we've had for a while, and I'm hopeful for the coming year blahblahblah

Yeah they'll be missed but Coyle seems pretty good at getting in the right players especially getting good loan deals. And he seems committed to attractive football, although not as recklessly as perhaps you could say of Blackpool.

Their season did collapse in the last couple of months though. he needs to sort out whatever happened there.

Jonny Evans is what happened. He smashed up Holden real good. They fell apart after that. He was crucial in midfield at times. Bad injury at a bad time with nobody to step into his shoes.

Holden is awesome.

20 million is a bit inflated, more likely (if reports are to be believed) to be 13 million + David N'Gog (who Sunderland will want to call 'worth 7 million' so that their fans see them getting '20 million' for the guy).

Still ridiculous.

Ronaldo....fucking RONALDO, went to Inter from Barcelona for 19.5m in 1997. He was probably the greatest player in the world at the time, and even that fee was obscene! Now just a few years down the road, we've got some nobody moving for the same money.

It's just vulgar as fuck. No wonder the clubs have to shaft the fans with unaffordable ticket prices.

Guest Gladstone
Surely you've not been married 20 years though mate !?! EH MATE?!?! twenty years, you say!!?!? Blimey!

Jesus Christ, you haven't got any funnier since you left us all that time ago.

Still ridiculous.

Ronaldo....fucking RONALDO, went to Inter from Barcelona for 19.5m in 1997. He was probably the greatest player in the world at the time, and even that fee was obscene! Now just a few years down the road, we've got some nobody moving for the same money.

It's just vulgar as fuck. No wonder the clubs have to shaft the fans with unaffordable ticket prices.

No probably about it.

This transfer is just another case of prices being jacked up to stupid levels between English clubs.

With Carroll and now this Liverpool fans should shut the fuck up about getting 50m for Torres.

Guest Gladstone
Pot - kettle - black, Exposure @ Lemon Tree.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here. Most folk on here know that I'm Calum Crighton aka Exposure @ Lemon Tree.

Did I do something to annoy you back in those days or are you just still a dick like back in those days?