aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Guest Gladstone
What happened with Scott Brown after the game? Did he throw away his runners up medal or something I read? I only saw highlights of the game and that wasn't shown.

I saw someone on Facebook saying that Brown chucked away his medal. I didn't see it though. I've seen loads of players doing that before in cup finals. Fucking shit if you ask me, but it's not like nobody else has ever done it before. Players in cup finals don't want a runners-up medal.

I saw someone on Facebook saying that Brown chucked away his medal. I didn't see it though. I've seen loads of players doing that before in cup finals. Fucking shit if you ask me, but it's not like nobody else has ever done it before. Players in cup finals don't want a runners-up medal.

Pretty disrespectful to Killie if you ask me. Also hardly behaviour you want from your captain.

Lennon isnt even close to the top 5 worst people in football, not at all. When you put up with your family being constantly abused and threatened, you have bombs sent to you through the post, have your house vandalised, can barely go out wtihout worrying about being jumped, your best mate dies less than a week ago and you feel like you have been robbed in the last minute of a cup final, we will see how gracious everyone or nice everyone is.

Fact is Lennon galvanised a dying Celtic team, yes he has had money, as would any Celtic manager, Mowbary included, but he has made some terrific singings, Commons last year, Wanyama, Mulgrew (i know), Hooper, Ledly, Matthews. Has them on fine form, ripping other teams apart most weeks in the SPL, playing decent enough football, what more could he do?

If Brown threw away his medal thats a bit off, i never thought of him as much of a captain anyway, at least do the gracious thing, take it home and bin it. No one wants a runners up medal for the league cup, i get that, but do it in private, not on the pitch.

Guest Gladstone
I don't understand why Marcelo has his hand on Diarra's leg instead of his own. Grope.

Diarra's hands are tied behind his back. Who wouldn't take advantage?

Guest Gladstone
Actually, here we are arguing about Celtic and the guys dad from Killie died and the boy from Bolton is in a bad way, puts it into perspective really.

My thoughts go out to both their families.

I don't think Liam Kelly's dad has died has he? I hope not. Last I read/heard, he was in hospital. Hopefully both him and Muamba are on the mend and get well soon.

Guest Gladstone

Fucksake. The reports I read hadn't mentioned that he died, but just found one. Bloody hell. One tiny consolation might be that he saw his son win the League Cup before he died, but fucking hell that's terrible. He was only 59, which is far too young.

I just hope that Muamba pulls through.

Dreadful weekend.

I don't think Liam Kelly's dad has died has he? I hope not. Last I read/heard, he was in hospital. Hopefully both him and Muamba are on the mend and get well soon.

Liam Kelly's dad did die. Makes such a great success for Killie a sad day to remember. A big shame, so it is.