aberdeen-music

Biffy Clyro Instore Gig

Camie

c'mon the biffy' date=' ain;t heard any new material yet apart from jaggy snake song

lets start a riot in one up and steal all the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's with me???[/quote']

heh, i will crush your skull in my bare(bear) hands if you do. mark my words sonny jim. :)

do you guys realise one up has sold more copies of biffy's stuff than any other shop in the world? we sold more of their last single than any of the glasgow shops. same with reuben apparently. cool huh? all down to you lovely folks.

i don't know if it'll be acoustic or full on rock. hope it's rock, and there's a good chance it will be too as they're doing a rock one in fopp in glasgow the next day. if they can do it for them surely they can do it for us!!

with regards to security, there will be me standing with me arms folded grring at people and looking mean. *growl* nah, the usual relaxed policies will be in place, all we usually ask is that there's a path clear for customers to get to the till(never happens) and that there's a gap so we can get to the door beside the counter(sometimes happens). oh and that no one actually steals anything, cause that would suck.

MON THE BIFFY!

Sorry peeps, it looks like it'll be accoustic as it says they are playing accoustic sets at aberdeen and glasgow. However it also says they are playing on thursday the 10th of august which is totally wrong, so maybe they might be wrong about full rock or accoustic. It's good either way to be honest, we'll still see them and hear them in the flesh.

Guest haigyman

hahaha, oh yes, i'll make sure it's fixed momentarily, cheers

*actually, i couldn't be bothered, so i just deleted it, if you go to the official forum i'm sure there will be photos there.*

Guest lime ruined my life
they are empty' date=' people still nick them though. dicks.[/quote']

back in the day when i did work experience in one up some idiot had put out loads of cds with the cds still in, and i was the one who was made to check every cd box to see if they had cds in.

i smashed a lot of cd cases that day, and told no one.

hehehehe.

I enjoyed it as it was my first time seeing them. I love their heavier stuff more so its a shame it was a fll band slaughter but the mellowness was sweet. It was really busy too and feel sorry for those at the back or even the middle/ Got the vertigo of bliss signed saying "riff it":) nice.