aberdeen-music

Debutant: Album For FREE Download

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I have written and recorded myself an album. It's called We Stand Alone Together. If you fancy a listen, you are very welcome to download it, nod your head, tap your toes, or whatever else you do along to music. I have even included lyrics with the songs if you want to sing/shout/whisper along.

All songs written, arranged, recorded and produced by Debutant, Copyright 2011.

Tracks:

01 :: Thirst

02 :: Claymore Avenue

03 :: Silencing the Guns

04 :: Yeah! Currahee!

05 :: Thirst pt.2

06 :: Definition

07 :: Solitude (We Stand Alone Together)

08 :: la Pucelle

09 :: King of Doublespeak

10 :: Thirst pt.3

DOWNLOAD: We Stand Alone Together | Debutant

Debutant | Facebook

Guest idol_wild
Trying to d/l it Phil....

but Bandcamp is incredibly slow ! (transfer rate for me is only 15.0kb/sec ??)

This must be idiosyncratic to your set-up? It downloaded fairly rapidly for me...

Guest idol_wild
thanks so much Phil, really enjoying the album. maybe i can buy you a drink for each song on the album next time your in the deen.

I'm in Aberdeen tonight and tomorrow night. I am going to Les Savy Fav tomorrow night - that offer sounds great. :up:

Thanks to all for giving the album a download and for caring enough to comment. Profoundly appreciated.

Guest idol_wild
I've downloaded it, but haven't listened to it yet, it'll be getting a spin on Wednesday. If it's not littered with swears i might pop it on at work tomorrow.

Neat! There's not a single sweary. I just swear when I talk. :up:

Edit: Also, I haven't heard the album spun through anything other than a mid-range 10 year old home stereo system, so it'd be pretty enlightening to know how it sounds through a larger and higher spec system.

Neat! There's not a single sweary. I just swear when I talk. :up:

Edit: Also, I haven't heard the album spun through anything other than a mid-range 10 year old home stereo system, so it'd be pretty enlightening to know how it sounds through a larger and higher spec system.

I have to admit i didn't FLAC it or anything, it's just at 320kbps, but i'll give it a listen through some of our stuff and see how it sounds and let you know. If you can get good definition and character out of an older mid-range system though it should sound even better through a higher spec newer system in a lossless format.

Does the link allow multiple downloads because if it does i may get something better quality-wise for these purposes?