aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

What would you rather?

Meet someone fall in love and spend five years together. As in love as you can possibly imagine. Such a beautiful love songs will be written about it and x factor winners will cover these songs and take them to christmas number 1. But after these five years the person dies and you never have a relationship with anyone ever again.

Or you can have as many relationships as you like but you will never love any of them and each one wont last that long as yo'll get bored quite quickly.

One for football fans

What would you rather?

The team you support gets relegated this season (by a points deduction if you support a team who isn't shit enough to get relegated) or for a year you have to wear the shirt of your biggest rivals every day.

You can't tell people why you are wearing the shirt. For the purpose of the question assume that your work would have no problem with you wearing a football shirt.

I missed this one so I'm bringing it back.

If, in 1996/97, you'd told me that Middlesbrough would stay up if I wore a Newcastle/Sunderland shirt for the year instead of being relegated thanks to a 3 point deduction I'd have done it. Then Juninho wouldn't have been so sad on the last day of the season, crying inconsolably in the centre circle after the match.

Do you support Man U as much as Wednesday? I always thought you followed United so you had some interest in "real" football.

Since relocating up here I probably follow United more, since they are on telly every week. Wednesday get minimal coverage so I watch the goals-only highlights on the Football League show, unless they got hammered. I have more emotional connection to Wednesday, but I just can't get to games realistically. I also don't know if I'd still want to pay 25 for that level of football, even if I lived nearby.

What would you rather?

Smell like you haven't washed yourself or your clothes for 3 months but you feel clean or feel like you haven't washed yourself or your clothes for 3 months but smell fine.

In option 2, if I itch my balls and sniff my fingers it smells ok? I'd have option 2 I think...

Two days with no what would you rather questions :(

The internet in my flat has been fucked since tuesday afternoon. Taking advantage of the wifi in a cafe just now.

What would you rather?

Every 20 minutes you feel a pain as if someone has just elbowed you in back or once every 24 hours you feel as if you've just been stabbed with a large knife in the stomach?