aberdeen-music

Spotify Recommendations Thread

framheim

I'll give it till Saturday morning for everyone to put their name down for all the people who don't check Ab-Mus 18 hours out of the day like me and a few others. Then I'll pair people up, and you can get swapping.

There better not be an odd number of people, or someone is going to have to be killed, for even numbers sake.

I'll give it till Saturday morning for everyone to put their name down for all the people who don't check Ab-Mus 18 hours out of the day like me and a few others. Then I'll pair people up, and you can get swapping.

There better not be an odd number of people, or someone is going to have to be killed, for even numbers sake.

Such scum don't deserve any kindness.

I know, right? Who knows the amount of Pet Hates that could go unread in that time. And god forbid not being the first person to chip in with "But what is punk?" at the perfectly risen opportunity.

If you don't press F5 all day, you miss the juicy deleted posts. I was unfortunate to miss out on the messy Slutbags breakup. To this day, I still wish I was dead.