aberdeen-music

Kaddish / Bonehouse / Carson Wells + TBC | Tunnels 2 | 27 February 2011

Huw

Am I the only one who doesn't like the poster

Look forward to the gig though

Yes, apparently so.

Jamie, the Bonehouse demos aren't really mine to give out and aren't even whole songs yet. I know Owen is trying to sort somewhere on the internet out so I'll post it here if anything comes of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm guessing a Glasgow date isn't on the cards then?

Couldn't get a venue in time for these shows. Trying for a date in April but will depend on where various people are at the time.

There will be a gig in Glasgow with Kaddish, Bonehouse and ourselves at some point though, I'm sure. I know a few Glasgow folk are coming across to the Edinburgh date (on the 4th March) too.

There will be Kaddish records on sale here too for the lowly sum of 4. 12 inches of wax with 10 glorious tracks for 4. CUMMMAN.

Still got a few Carson Wells CDs kicking about and there will possibly be a few freebies kicking about with purchases too (silk screen posters Ross mentioned and maybe some live footage we have too).

So psyched for this run of shows. Unfortunately Absolutist had to pull out. Their bassist (I think?!) had to fly home to Ireland. :( Major bummer, however this does mean the show will finish a bit earlier which is always good for those sunday buses/trains/WAG pick ups.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to be there:(

If it's any use it'll most likely be Bonehouse and Kaddish on first with CW last, for guys who are getting last buses/planning on heading to other gigs.

Both the Dundonian bands have been great both nights. It got pretty intense last night.

A big thank you to those who came down last night, it was really appreciated.

Here's a video of Kaddish from the Perth gig (courtesy of Tom Mitchell):

Kaddish - Live on Vimeo

Huw filmed some of Bonehouse set at the Dundee gig, should be online soon.

Edinburgh gig with Kaddish/Bonehouse is this Friday (4th March) in Banshee Labyrinth, if anyone be interested. Facebook event page:

Login | Facebook