aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
berni907

So... maybe I was wrong...

I remember several months ago when I was posting on this website "bitching" about how "rubbish" screaming/growling is. I must swallow my pride and apologise for this ridiculous behaviour.

I've realised that sometimes, I guess it's pretty decent and fits in really well with the music. It adds that extra bit of aggression or emotion into a song.

And i'm actually getting into quite a few bands of this kind... it's much more aggressive than what I normally go for...

Anyways, cheers guys for the sarcastic, yet educational rants. =]

B

• Upvote 1

It is. But I thought it was necessary to explain that i'm not the same kid complaining about "shit" music when it's not actually shit.

Also, this way, people get to take cheap shots at me in the usual "told you so, bitch" fasion that everyone loves.

Thinking about your views were really doing a number on my family life and career Bernie. Maybe now, I can forget.

Time to rebuild.

• Upvote 1

Thinking about your views were really doing a number on my family life and career Bernie. Maybe now, I can forget.

You just need to have some time off to de-stress. Maybe Bernie could have you over at his place for a relaxing weekend some time soon.

You just need to have some time off to de-stress. Maybe Bernie could have you over at his place for a relaxing weekend some time soon.

Ah yes. All the extras.

Which ones?

Heard a band called August Burns Red... alot of decent guitar work. Underoath, I killed the prom queen, parkway drive and bring me the horizon (who look like little emo faggots but there's some decent guitar riffs hidden behind the noise...)

This whole thread I know sounds fucking stupid, and let's face it... it is. But hey, it's music discussion, right?

Any recommendations?

Heard a band called August Burns Red... alot of decent guitar work. Underoath, I killed the prom queen, parkway drive and bring me the horizon (who look like little emo faggots but there's some decent guitar riffs hidden behind the noise...)

This whole thread I know sounds fucking stupid, and let's face it... it is. But hey, it's music discussion, right?

Any recommendations?

Damn those fucking emo faggots.

You have a way with words.

They have the hair straightened to one side, brightly coloured clothing, call themselves "br0000tal" and hang out on top of st nicks during the evenings.

They have the hair straightened to one side, brightly coloured clothing, call themselves "br0000tal" and hang out on top of st nicks during the evenings.

This doesn't sound like an emo to me.

Well they've gone from black dyed hair and black clothes to brightly coloured clothes recently as far as I can tell. Skin tight jeans and a white t shirt with lots of colours splashed on it for some reason...