aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Clean sheet on Monday. You'll see.

Oh, so you've taken into account that theres a 50/50 chance I'll be playing against you, yet you still seem certain of a clean sheet? Interesting.

You a gambling man, Joe?

So, Monday footballers, anyone fancy a game at the Sports Village tomorrow night? Got a pitch booked at 7pm for two hours but we're a man short. The standard won't be terribly high and none of us are fitness machines, but the surface is excellent, it's only 5, and its fully enclosed so there'll be no running for the ball when it trundles off into the distance.

Me, Scootray/Tubthumper, and Nev are playing. Anyone else keen?

Tape it up. My big toe nail was flapping around like buggery for 2 months before the bitch finally came off. I just wrapped it up with bandages and it was alright.

I would be all over it if I had astroturf shoes/5 and knew where sports village is!

That cricketer who makes the yelping noises to put off the attacker?

I was telling my brother about this chap yesterday. It would be excellent if he became a regular participant.

My knee actually feels okay today. I'll see how I feel later on and might make some kind of appearance.