aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guest idol_wild
well we're not sure about him :p he's a good player but for song writing me n deyzer contribute to alot of the music while stefan comes up with alot of decent alternatives n such then benson has the grueling task of making lyrics....for the music writers right now having another guitarist would be a nightmare :(

(sorta my opinion on the matter)

Your opinion is valid. Don't let an extra guitarist jeopardise your sound. Minimal is maximal.

:p its the stressing job of writing songs with 2 guitars.......its going to be damned near impossible.....

Yeah, with two guitarists you'd definitely be pioneering a new stage in rock music.

shove it we know metallica and pearl jam who have two guitarists, ive got enough shite to deal wiht right now without some assholes smarmy comments pissing me off

This, this was the comment that pushed you over the edge?

shove it we know metallica and pearl jam who have two guitarists, ive got enough shite to deal wiht right now without some assholes smarmy comments pissing me off

HOLY SHIT, IT'S ALL KICKING OFF!!!

I've got a fiver on Steve biting off an ear-lobe!!!

ive had 1300 odd comments and most of them smarmy bastards who shouldnt really comment if they dont like us, i dont crack often but ill have my say when i fuken feel like it

You wouldn't hear Kurt Cobain cracking. He made quite a point of that.

ive had 1300 odd comments and most of them smarmy bastards who shouldnt really comment if they dont like us, i dont crack often but ill have my say when i fuken feel like it

here we are now, entertain us!

Guest idol_wild

Chill out, amigo. I genuinely love your songs. :up:

This is getting fierce.

You should get this guy as your second guitarist, he'll leave you to writing duties and - together - , if need be, you can unleash the fuckin' fury!

72419919.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD3D6E8E24F8AD364CECACE530778A478FEA79925EF986EF65C6E7E4E2CE924510

After my unconditional support for so long, I don't know why I've been singled out. Hope I don't bump into Steev in one of his moods or I'll be ShutterDeid. Or Deyd.