aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I think the only way for me to know if this isn't a wind-up is for all you lot to go to a gig i can't be arsed going to and confirming it for me one way or another. I will concede that i am likely to be not bothered either way though. I feel Shutterspeed are semi-responsible for my inability to masturbate without taping a couple of sheets of heavy grade sandpaper to my hand and lubing up with Swarfega (the orange one) though, and that makes me sad.

this gig has the potential to be up there with the classic gigs of all time such as the pistols at screen on the green or dylan going electric. it'll be one of those where millions will claim to have been there but in reality only a select few will have seen it. this gig will change people's life and i would expect to see grown men crying. fuck if i had the money i'd be trekking up from rural east anglia to see this spectacular show.

Bingo Handjob at The Borderline?

• Upvote 1

lol we heard we could rent cymbals (we're a sorta broke band atm) where could we rent em? and we're hopefully using the amps already at the tunnels

Ask Prince. He turned his name into a cymbal once.

Guest Gladstone
Glad to hear it :up:

We would be too if any of my band mates would REPLY TO MY FUCKING MESSAGES.

I can't believe that bandmates would ever do this.

My bandmates reply to my messages straight away, all the time, without fail.

lol we heard we could rent cymbals (we're a sorta broke band atm) where could we rent em? and we're hopefully using the amps already at the tunnels

You can rent them from Captain Tom's but I don't mind if you want to borrow mine for the night. I'd be honoured in fact.

You can rent them from Captain Tom's but I don't mind if you want to borrow mine for the night. I'd be honoured in fact.

yeah kirk told me there would be a basic kit there is there o.O if there is do you know what they have?? N i would be honoured to use your cymbals mate ;)

yeah kirk told me there would be a basic kit there is there o.O if there is do you know what they have?? N i would be honoured to use your cymbals mate ;)

I don't know what it is - I'm sure someone on here will be able to give you the spec.

As for whether my cymbals are solid state, I'll have to check when I get home.

well the garden records consist of a single bass kit with 2 toms snare highhat and ride

the foyer has the same but comfier ones and has a crash :D

Stripped back, nice. But comfier what? I've never thought of any of those bits of kit as being 'comfy'.

I love how the recordings are known as 'The Garden Records'. They'll be vying with 'The Basement Tapes' sure enough.

Stripped back, nice. But comfier what? I've never thought of any of those bits of kit as being 'comfy'.

I love how the recordings are known as 'The Garden Records'. They'll be vying with 'The Basement Tapes' sure enough.

ever had an encore guitar (if you play?) well if you have an encore and then play a fender...they feel different like the better made guitar has more quality (i feel the same way about drums)

ever had an encore guitar (if you play?) well if you have an encore and then play a fender...they feel different like the better made guitar has more quality (i feel the same way about drums)

Ahhhh I see. I still think 'comfy' is an unusual term in this case. That's like me saying I moved on from Su Pollard to Angelina Jolie and Angelina was 'comfier'.

Like how if you put on "In Utero" but then put on "The Garden Records"?

Yeah, I get that.