aberdeen-music

5 a side football team?

Guest Gladstone

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it goals then? can anyone driving from the city centre possibly give me a lift? don't know how long it would take to walk...

40 minutes. man up.

Also, I'll happy play. But I will be drunk, and maybe high.

Maybe nekkid.

Guest Gladstone

Right - I'll be along too. I need to find my astroturf trainers. Last time I tried to find them was last summer, and couldn't find them anywhere.

I wonder if I gave someone a shot of them...

Anyhoo - could someone please PM me a couple of days in advance of this to remind me!!!

I'm not going to post my phone number on here, but if anyone who has it that's playing - fire me a text to remind me also (my memory is shit!)

My e-mail address is calumcrighton at yahoo dot co dot uk - a cheeky e-mail to that will help me remember also...

As for shirt - I might wear my Celtic top to ensure I'm kicked to fuck for an hour.

Not the most skilful, but I seem to be coming onto a game as a sweeper. I'm up for regular or irregular kickabout, and also up for a team as long as some other fucker sorts it.

Make it so.

Pish!

There's a decent game available to you twice a week and you canny be bothered getting off your erse to play :up:

Pish!

There's a decent game available to you twice a week and you canny be bothered getting off your erse to play :up:

Too busy at the moment in my one-man team (which is almost as hard as having to carry you, Muirser etc at Strikers...)