aberdeen-music

Grind/Punk/Metal Alldayer(Feat: F.U.B.A.R(NL)+ Lots More)-Cafe Drummonds-Sun 15/11/09

MitchPact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae riffs? - Nae fun! :)

We got plently riffz, you're just too -insert degrading verb - to get them.

most fun iv had at a gig in a while - Ablach made abdy go insane for a wee bit, plus i know their songs now. Bar the 'everythingfelltobitsdrumkitmegahangoverplaystupiddrumz' experience i encounterd, i had a good time

I r8 liked oblivion incarnate, made me smile alot.

We got plently riffz, you're just too -insert degrading verb - to get them.

most fun iv had at a gig in a while - Ablach made abdy go insane for a wee bit, plus i know their songs now. Bar the 'everythingfelltobitsdrumkitmegahangoverplaystupiddrumz' experience i encounterd, i had a good time..

Haha what part of the set are you referring too with regards to the megaeverythingfallstopeicesstupiddrums part

Only caught the first three bands due to a hangover backlash which saw me glued to the sick bucket for the rest of the night. Fail! Very impressed with BLD, the amount of practise they have put in shows. Dual vocals is also a good thing. I didn't expect Oblivion Incarnate to be much cop, but they were alright. Far too much low end though. Uncalm were thier usual majestic assualt. The fleshed out line up will be good to see.

:up: