aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Easy Wishes

Are there any 'cellists left in Aberdeen?

Me. I really can't stand cells.

I don't like prison rooms, but I particularly hate the structural unit of all known living organisms.

How may I help you?

• Upvote 1

Me. I really can't stand cells.

I don't like prison rooms, but I particularly hate the structural unit of all known living organisms.

How may I help you?

you are a bell :laughing:

That Rachie bird off of Dealoss Superstar seems to be the go-to-girl for cellists.

I did think that, but then I also thought it's not 2002 anymore.

Do you know if she's still about in Aberdeen?

Maybe I should advertise in the university music department. If I can get a 'cellist that's young AND hot aswell as being able to play, it'd be win, win, win.

If you can get hold of a cello I'll play if for you. How fucking hard can it be? It's just like a big guitar on it's side that you use a bow for instead of a plectrum. :rolleyes:

I kown of a Chellist, his name is Hux and he has played in the Oxbow Lake Orchestra, you could try their MySpace site and leave a message there... he can also play whistles...

I suggest you try the Uni. If you go into the music building, (MacRobert building), and ask at the reception the nice lady there might send an email round the students. There should be plenty cello players there, but whether any would want to join a band is another question. They get paid well enough in orchestras and such like.