aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Easy Wishes

Steve McClaren on Football Focus (5th Sep)

Somebody dig up that interview he did in Holland after the Champions League draw last year, it's fucking dynamite.

"Arshenal... Emiratesh... big game, big teamsh, big playersh. We are - how you say? - underdogsh."

He's a hero.

Somebody dig up that interview he did in Holland after the Champions League draw last year, it's fucking dynamite.

"Arshenal... Emiratesh... big game, big teamsh, big playersh. We are - how you say? - underdogsh."

He's a hero.

this?

• Upvote 1

I hope he moves to a Spanish club and does the Spanish equivalent by adding a 'o' to the end of every word.

"Weo playedo someo greato footballo."

• Upvote 1

If they play an English team in Europe, and do a pre-game press conference in England, what language will he speak? Normal English or his new found made up cross between english and dutch?

Can McClaren actually speak Dutch, or does he just adopt the accent? I imagine if he's speaking Dutch to his players on a daily basis, then it would have that affect on his accent. If he can't speak Dutch at all then it remains quite humorous

Here's another one

"England... I enjoy my time there very much.... I always want to coach abroad..... Um..... Europe? FC Twente? I have that opportunity now".

Also I'm posting this for about the fourth time, because I love it.

YouTube - GERRARD FALLS EXTENDED

He is just standing still and he falls over. How do you fall over when you are standing still?

Here's another one

"England... I enjoy my time there very much.... I always want to coach abroad..... Um..... Europe? FC Twente? I have that opportunity now".

Also I'm posting this for about the fourth time, because I love it.

YouTube - GERRARD FALLS EXTENDED

He is just standing still and he falls over. How do you fall over when you are standing still?

Metal studs on a concrete floor. :up: