aberdeen-music

Important notice: Obedience School

Flik

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Davey Boy

if they go back that means its an hour less doesnt it?

that means we get an extra hour...........

not sure how it works for clubs.....................i'm sure i was on at the Lemon Tree once when it was Lifestyle and the clocks were going forward so the night was cut short.........

but i'm not sure if there's an official rule on it in general at all

....an extra hour would be ace tho :)

Originally posted by broken_doll

that means we get an extra hour...........

not sure how it works for clubs.....................i'm sure i was on at the Lemon Tree once when it was Lifestyle and the clocks were going forward so the night was cut short.........

but i'm not sure if there's an official rule on it in general at all

....an extra hour would be ace tho :)

Spring forward, Fall behind. thats how i remember it. They out the clocks back at 2am, so that means you'll get an extra hour.

Tickets for this fantastically devilish event are on sale NOW from 1-Up, HJB and Moshulu. They're 5 (+booking fee) in advance and 7 on the door, so get in early. The good people of Violate are supplying "equiptment" for the Play School and QT, Nightlife and Drac In A Box are among confirmed stallholders.

Hmmm,

we were trying as hard as we could to make it different from the normal club nights that we do. We didn't want it to be seen as 'oh look, Moshulu is just doing another alternative night'. We took advice and were advised that the music was typical of a fetish night so we went with it.

However, you are not the first to raise the point and it will be changed for next time.

Rob

Becks and I have lined up a great local DJ playing much more suitable music for the guests of Aberdeen. The thinking behind the music at the last one was that that is exactly the kind of music played at similar events across the country, certainly the big ones in London that I've been to. However, having gotten around the opening night, we're now in a position to fine tune the night to suit our crowd better. This does not mean you should expect to hear Metallica or Weezer or any of the normal bands you can expect to hear on a Moshulu club night. The fact is that Obedience School is an event rather than your average club night...just ask anyone who was at the last one!

But yes, expect a very different style this time.