aberdeen-music

Titp

Sam 45

No edit function? Anyway, how did I guess it would be a bloke making the school yard 'fatty' comments? James Dean Bradfield has a beautiful wife and loads of female fans so I'm sure he's not going to lose too much sleep just because some bloke thinks he's fat. I've fancied him for 10 years now and love him more than ever! Getting back to T In The Park - thought Elbow were very good and want to check out Glasvegas' set as well.

I used to be a Manics fan. But I went off them. I obviously wasn't 4 REAL enough.

Been a Manics fan for 10 years now and haven't gone off them at any time but there you go, everyone's different. I love Idlewild as well. In fact all the bands I've liked throughout my life I'm still into really, to greater or lesser degrees. Thankfully I never had a 'crap pop' stage!

An edit function has suddenly appeared now, how did I miss that this morning?

Guest idol_wild
vlcsnap-652280.png

Well, you shouldn't goad me should you! Doesn't look fat to me and I'd like to see a bus driver attempt the splits!

Looks like a bit of a tubster to me.

Salad dodger.

vlcsnap-652280.png

Well, you shouldn't goad me should you! Doesn't look fat to me and I'd like to see a bus driver attempt the splits!

That's hardly 'the splits'. He looks a bit pained and out of puff there, almost like he dropped his mid-set pie, tried to pick it up and got stuck. A baby giraffe trying to have a drink would look less ungainly.

• Upvote 1

James, you have as many pies as you want! The blokes are just envious of your female admirers! Oh and he's mates with Joe Calzaghe so I'd be careful what you say about him! Disappointed, I expected better from a Scottish forum. You've let me down badly! Shame on thee!

And I still haven't seen the acoustic version of TJSS. Get it sorted BBC.

Anyhow - if James is fat what does that make his wee Scottish mate John Niven then? Obese?