aberdeen-music

Overhyped Aberdeen bands that have amounted to nothing...

Cloud

maybe its just me, but i think the Liber8 Ep is the best thing ever released by a local band at that level, infact i dont even think there is another ep by a local band close to being as good as that.
maybe its just me, but i think the Liber8 Ep is the best thing ever released by a local band at that level, infact i dont even think there is another ep by a local band close to being as good as that.

Agree with both these.

does anyone have any Tar or Incendo tracks anywhere? I used to have a couple off a fudge cd but it doesnt play anymore, INFACT bri if you happen to read this do you have a copy of the fudge cd with said bands on it????

of course i;m reading this. i'm sitting on my hands so i don't type anything offensive about bands past.

i will have a copy of that somewhere...

i love how if anyone else had made this thread we wouldnt have had the first few pages of abuse, its also rather amusing the mods dont seem to be interested in removing any of it, good to know if someone comes on here for the first time and are actually interested in music this could be the first thread they read, im sure they will all fall over themselves to post.