aberdeen-music

your nominations for BEST EXTREME ACT please...

The Ghost Of Fudge

that's only cause you didn't see sidca's improv set at sonic deth that you say that del. i go with sidca too. but i'd probably vote sidca the best band in the whole of aberdeen. sidca rool. and have the honour of playing sonic deth more times than any other band. and they have the best song. and the best drummer.

*walks off singing that song about going dreadfully slow*

Guest Mr Blastcap

sidecar suck man

sidca are shit! i fucking hate them, they cant play or sing for shit, and they dont have any staged presents.they cant wire a plug either. fucking tits.

Re: sidecar suck man

Originally posted by Mr Blastcap

sidca are shit! i fucking hate them, they cant play or sing for shit, and they dont have any staged presents.they cant wire a plug either. fucking tits.

and they're ugly alcoholics as well, have you seen the lead singer? does occasional acoustic renditions of 'maggie may' not very extreme is it?

Guest Mr Blastcap

i know what i meant

no its tits. "boobies" is a term used in ultra right on socio-politocal "skate punk" i believe. i meant tit's anyhow. wall of sludge chocolate bar anyone?

• 1 month later...