aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Motleyal

C'mon the toon. However, I'm a bit disgusted that Northern rock have been allowed to extend the sponsor deal til 2014 at a cost of ten million. What about the poor sods who had their shares made null and void when the govt took over. That ten mil could have gone a long way. fuck 1-0 wba, shite defending.

Nice free kick from Guthrie :up:

Cracking wee player.

Fantastic game tonight. They played us off the pitch for most of the first half, but we came back into it towards the end and could've won if Jonas hadn't underhit his pass. Really pleased for Lovenkrands scoring 3 days after his father's death, too. Fair play to the lad.

Cracking wee player.

Fantastic game tonight. They played us off the pitch for most of the first half, but we came back into it towards the end and could've won if Jonas hadn't underhit his pass. Really pleased for Lovenkrands scoring 3 days after his father's death, too. Fair play to the lad.

I thought a draw was a fair outcome tonight, good game though.

BRING ON THE HIBEEEEEEEEEEESZZZ. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. its payday............

just when i get all depressed about the all round pishness of my own team, i think of you and montrose, maxie :up: (unrelated but I was listening to an Orwell demo yesterday ha ha).

I'm nervous as hell about tonights FA Trophy match, another defeat to Eastbourne and Mr Ling's underwear will be filled with the brown stuff.

a cup run can make or break a side at toilet level. I'm praying our underachieving prima donnas can put on a performance tonight and we make some headway in the FA Trophy tonight. Yes its a pretty dinky tournament but if you can get to the final there is some decent money to be made. It's no coincidence that last season's finalists Stevenage and York are doing well this season. York have admitted it was last seasons run to the final that has helped fund new players for this season. But with confidence so low we'll probably get beat. Then there's rumours of Chester finally going bust which means we'd lose the six points we gained against them this season and a relegation battle could be on the cards and our top scorer is rumoured to be getting signed by Brighton in the next few days (even though he like the rest of the senior pros have been pish of late)... depressing stuff at Cambridge right now, things can only get better!

City fans on TeamTalk seem to be giving him the "There's no need to look into it. After what happened, that was probably the last thing on his mind" sort of treatment. But come on... He was wearing an Arsenal shirt. There's no getting past that.

I was thinking the same as the City fans, then I thought that if he's wearing it then he must have packed it in the first place before anything happened.