aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

And Rangers are the reigning SPL Champions and current league leaders. I enjoy a good laugh at them as much as the next Don's fan, but surely I'm not the only one worried about how truly shit the Scottish game is looking right now?

As a neutral, I couldn't agree more, so far its been a pretty terrible showing from Scottish teams in europe.

In other news latest managerial casualty is Gareth Southgate. Obviously being 4th in the league is nowhere good enough these days... fucks sake fired after they won and are 1 point off top spot! thats pretty ridiculous!

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Middlesbrough | Middlesbrough sack boss Southgate

In other news latest managerial casualty is Gareth Southgate. Obviously being 4th in the league is nowhere good enough these days... fucks sake fired after they won and are 1 point off top spot! thats pretty ridiculous!

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Middlesbrough | Middlesbrough sack boss Southgate

Fucking hell that's possibly even more ludicrous than the Rangers result.

I'm confused. We won convincingly last night, we're only one point away from top of the Championship so we've sacked Southgate? Ok.

I'm sad to see him go, thought he was a good guy, didn't shy away from the truth and as far as I knew he still had the players on his side.

Who's next? Steve Bruce is probably ready for a change, he's been at Sunderland for aaaages. Maybe he'll bring Lee Cattermole back with him, I like Super Lee.

It'll probably be end up being someone from the Curbishly/Pardew/Strachan/Coppell school of yo-yo club management. I don't know that that's better.

Guest Gladstone

McCulloch scored an own goal? Ace. I can't stand that twat.

Unfortunately missed the huns getting turned over, but just had a quick scan of the report. 3 deflections, 1 own goal and 1 tap in. Sounds like real quality football...

Rangers are total gash. And they lead the SPL. Jesus.

Maurice Edu claims he was racially abused by his own fans last night.

Rangers player Maurice Edu accuses fans of racial abuse - Scotsman.com Sport

Yet again I'm astounded that England doesn't welcome them with open arms :rolleyes:

Truly unbelievable.

They're all fucking scum and the sooner they fuck off out of my life the better.

I'm confused. We won convincingly last night, we're only one point away from top of the Championship so we've sacked Southgate? Ok.

I'm sad to see him go, thought he was a good guy, didn't shy away from the truth and as far as I knew he still had the players on his side.

Who's next? Steve Bruce is probably ready for a change, he's been at Sunderland for aaaages. Maybe he'll bring Lee Cattermole back with him, I like Super Lee.

It'll probably be end up being someone from the Curbishly/Pardew/Strachan/Coppell school of yo-yo club management. I don't know that that's better.

Prepare yourself for the imminent arrival of Jimmy Calderwood.

Here I made you a picture.

_44351519_jimmy_c.jpg

I like how Jimmy is donning his new clubs very own strip, like every manager always does. The lack of a crest and sponsor is making me think it's a bit of a digital remaster though. And the words. They're not even in a bubble of speech. Just a big white square. No, something about this just isn't right at all.

I've always liked Southgate, but I've always wondered what kind of dressing room authority he holds down. I can't imagine that penalty maetsro to go nuts in the dressing room. I always get the mental image of him consoling his team, by taking them out for pizza. Anyone who played a howler of a game got to sit on Southgate's knee and have a bit of a sob. He always seems to protect his players and take responsibility for mistakes, which is good to see from a manager, instead of moaning about penalties and whatnot. But I bet there's not even an ounce of a mean-streak bastard in him.

I say get in Fabrizio Ravaneilli. I'd like to see him pull a dinner jacket over his face when the net bulges.

I like how Jimmy is donning his new clubs very own strip, like every manager always does. The lack of a crest and sponsor is making me think it's a bit of a digital remaster though. And the words. They're not even in a bubble of speech. Just a big white square. No, something about this just isn't right at all.

You got me. I'm a photoshop "whizz" like those dicks that make all the shoddy mock-ups in the Sun every day.

For example.

"My computer whizzes have knocked up a picture of how Gordon Brown would look if he were to go on Celebrity Big Brother!"

Cue picture of Gordon Brown's head on Vanessa Feltz's body.

I've started a 'Lee Miller transfer fund' in preparation for JC getting the job. It currently sits at 0.53 in coppers and 0.90. That's almost enough to cover a weeks wages as well.

Southgate did blame the players for being rubbish from time to time but it was more in an 'I'm not angry, I'm just very disappointed' style. He clearly likes prog rock too, look at his hair, that puts him firmly in my good books.

When Citeh beat Palace a few weeks back, they became favourites to win it, as they seem to be the only club putting out a strong side in it, and that includes Newcastle, Wolves and Sheffield Wednesday, for suck sake.

Bah. We could have beaten that second string Manyoo. There's no way Danny Welbeck would have danced through like that. Mark Beevers would have put him into the ground.

Maurice Edu claims he was racially abused by his own fans last night.

Rangers player Maurice Edu accuses fans of racial abuse - Scotsman.com Sport

Yet again I'm astounded that England doesn't welcome them with open arms :rolleyes:

I like the standard issue "these are not Rangers fans" statement. They were probably wearing old strips like the Manchester rabble.

You got me. I'm a photoshop "whizz" like those dicks that make all the shoddy mock-ups in the Sun every day.

For example.

"My computer whizzes have knocked up a picture of how Gordon Brown would look if he were to go on Celebrity Big Brother!"

Cue picture of Gordon Brown's head on Vanessa Feltz's body.

Noticed that in the US edition of The Sun, page 3 girls all have bikinis on, must be some anti-tit laws or something.