aberdeen-music

1 x Download 2009 Weekend Camping Ticket

Guinness89

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I still have the ticket, PM if anyone still wants: 300

Sorry for the late reply,

So, let me get this straight. It went on sale at 155 but didn't sell.

So, in a whim of marketing genius, you're now selling it at 300? I'm sure it will sell in no time at all.

(oh and you're a fucking tout bastard.)

So, let me get this straight. It went on sale at 155 but didn't sell.

So, in a whim of marketing genius, you're now selling it at 300? I'm sure it will sell in no time at all.

(oh and you're a fucking tout bastard.)

The thing is it will sell. Sad times.

There is no need to be so impolite. If you take a look at ebay they are selling at 320+ each. I'm not a tout, I've decided to sell so I can goto a festival in belgium instead where my friends are also going. If you don't want it don't bother leaving childish messages. Someone has already offered 300 if you read through the thread.

There is no need to be so impolite. If you take a look at ebay they are selling at 320+ each. I'm not a tout, I've decided to sell so I can goto a festival in belgium instead where my friends are also going. If you don't want it don't bother leaving childish messages. Someone has already offered 300 if you read through the thread.

ticket tout - Wiktionary

The camping tickets are now sold out, your not gonna find anyone selling them for their original price now. Two years ago I paid double the price for a T in the park ticket, Why? Because it was sold out and I wanted to go. I did not hassle the seller because as far as I'm concerned he was doing me a favor, I couldn't get a ticket any other way.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, people will pay what its worth. If you don't want to pay it then fair enough - no need to be a wanker about it.

No, you're a wanker. Now piss off to Ebay you scumbag.

Selling a ticket for anything over face value, regardless of demand, is ticket touting.

Offering a ticket for face value, and then doubling the price after a lot of people want it is:

A) touting

b) profiteering

c) ripping people off

Why didn't you sell it to the first person who offered you face value? Or were you just sitting back hoping some bigger offers would roll in?

lol yeh whatever man. Offers still open anyway, if you want it PM me. If you don't, and you have a problem with tickets going up in value then get a life and find something better to do than post on forums aimlessly.

It is by the way also on ebay... I could wait for the 320, tho i thought i'd also sell on here. Thought it'd be easier. Never realised they'd be so many assholes that let down the rest o the people that use these forums.

lol yeh whatever man. Offers still open anyway, if you want it PM me. If you don't, and you have a problem with tickets going up in value then get a life and find something better to do than post on forums aimlessly.

It is by the way also on ebay... I could wait for the 320, tho i thought i'd also sell on here. Thought it'd be easier. Never realised they'd be so many assholes that let down the rest o the people that use these forums.

Yeah, you're right, I apologise, we are the assholes for thinking you're a knob for ripping people off who missed out on Download tickets.

I think you should kindly take your tickets to ebay and fuck off.

The reason people dislike touts so much is that what often happens with festivals is that people buy up tickets with zero intention to go to the festival, the sole purpose for buying the ticket is to make money off people who desperately want to go but missed out on tickets when on sale because so many fucking touts were buying them up.

If you genuinely can't go to the festival but having had every intention to go in the first place, sell your ticket for face value (or for what you paid for it, to cover your costs of booking fees/postage etc). Don't offer it up for face value, then realise you can double your money, and increase the price. That makes you every bit as bad as the touts.

You will get roundly boo'd off this site for this sort of thing, so if you want to be a tout do it on ebay.

OK, enough personal abuse. But. Guinness89, the fact is you are trying to take advantage of other's misfortune in not having a ticket, and trying to make a profit. You may not be a tout, but you are touting. I'm not happy with this site helping you do that, so go do it somewhere else.

OK I did have full intention on going to the festival to begin with but changed my mind, fair enough I suppose I am touting I just want to get the moneys worth. If people are paying 300 for it elsewhere I may aswell get my moneys worth. May not be ethical but come on, if someone offers you 180 note for something and someone else offers you 300 what are you gonna take? The tickets on ebay so I'll sell it there.

OK I did have full intention on going to the festival to begin with but changed my mind, fair enough I suppose I am touting I just want to get the moneys worth. If people are paying 300 for it elsewhere I may aswell get my moneys worth. May not be ethical but come on, if someone offers you 180 note for something and someone else offers you 300 what are you gonna take? The tickets on ebay so I'll sell it there.

You've came back on and advertised it at 300 despite being offered less. That's a bit different than being offered 300 for something you've advertised at 155.

That said though, I can honestly say, if I have tickets to sell for anything ever, I sell tham to the first person at face value. I've done this with T in the Park tickets I didn't need anymore, Razorlight tickets (in fact for less than face value) and a couple of other gigs.

I hate people ripping others off for gigs. "Everyone else does it" is not a valid excuse. So long as you personally don't lose money from having to sell your tickets, that should be all you're worried about.