aberdeen-music

grand national

Guest Bob Double Jack

dusty carpet... never been beaten :)

i'm gutted cambridge united are at home tomorrow so i'll miss the race, i usually have a flutter and have a really good track record in the national but since i'll be at the footy havent even looked at the runners as i dont see the point on betting on a race i cant watch!

Fiver E/W on Cerium at 300/1.

Crap odds I know, but this is the Grand National and anything can happen.

Also got 2 E/W on Silver Birch @ 50/1 (Bet on this one last year), Bulter's Cabin @ 9/1 and Himalayan Trail @ 28/1 (Got this one at my sweepstakes at work, so thought I'd take a punt)

Couldn't believe Claire Balding's interview with Liam Treadwell where she publicly embarassed him on national TV by insisting that he show the viewers his bad teeth, before saying that "at least you can now afford to have them done".

Way to spoil the best day of his life. Bang out of order i thought.

Couldn't believe Claire Balding's interview with Liam Treadwell where she publicly embarassed him on national TV by insisting that he show the viewers his bad teeth, before saying that "at least you can now afford to have them done".

Way to spoil the best day of his life. Bang out of order i thought.

He should have turned round and said, "Aye, but at least I'm not a dyke, you fugly cunt".

true story, I was watching the GN out here on the rigs with about 20 or so other people around in one of the TV lounges. (betting is big offshore lol! - this was just the non-smoking lounge!)

anyway, chap next to me had 100 on Nom Nome to win at 100/1.

Fucking 10 grand he won!!

I on the other hand, won exactly diddly squat.

true story, I was watching the GN out here on the rigs with about 20 or so other people around in one of the TV lounges. (betting is big offshore lol! - this was just the non-smoking lounge!)

anyway, chap next to me had 100 on Nom Nome to win at 100/1.

Fucking 10 grand he won!!

I on the other hand, won exactly diddly squat.

wowser that loads!!! I only chose it cause it sounded like om nom nom nom ha ha

yeah i think he just picked at random a high odds horse.

although you have to ask yourself, anyone who can afford to drop 100 on a 100/1 outsider either has

a) just way too much money, or

b) loses more often that he wins!!

But regardless, a 10,000 win is certainly something I'd like to have!! That's fo' sho'!!