aberdeen-music

Support for Local Business

Bigsby

Here's my problem with Northsound which I probably only listen to for about 1 hour in the morning:

a) There will almost always be an Oasis song. Why?

b) Anytime a band has a new song released they seem to play one of their old ones!

c) The claim to play ALL the songs I love when in fact they never play any. I've never heard Glasvegas once.

Here's my problem with Northsound which I probably only listen to for about 1 hour in the morning:

a) There will almost always be an Oasis song. Why?

b) Anytime a band has a new song released they seem to play one of their old ones!

c) The claim to play ALL the songs I love when in fact they never play any. I've never heard Glasvegas once.

I can answer number three. It's cos they're shite. :laughing:

Guest idol_wild
schmuh(or however its spelt) is the way to go for the morning radio on the way to work. The banter is superb when you get the kid presenters on it

But Northsound have kid presenters all day and their banter is utter mince.

Did they ever catch that scary fugitive man? :(

I cant sleep well at night knowing he's out there with 'limitless resources' buying fugitive stuff and being elusive ;(

I was at a stag doo at Beach Boulevard last sat, where the stag was dressed as an 'escaped convict'. The amount of times strangers asked him if he was the Original 106 Fugitive was amazing :up:

Actually, Greigsy was found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend. Which means that we are quite within our rights to say that Greig Easton beats up his girlfriend, and I don't have to put "allegedly" at the end of the sentence every time I say Greig Easton beats up his girlfriend.

By the way, that Greig Easton bloke you were talking about earlier beats up his girlfriend.