aberdeen-music

Would bands please stop pulling out of my shows!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Descartes from Dundee have just cancelled on me for next Thursday, which makes it a grand total of 6 bands in 4 weeks cancelling on me.

Grrr etc

Incidentally, still looking for a band to support Isolated Atoms @ Tunnels on 1st April, and a Dundee band to support Isolated Atoms @ Dexters on 2nd April.

Give me a shout if you can help...!!!

Cheers :up:

Callum, you see those shows on April 1-4, yeah? Looks like we won't be able to make them. Sorry and all that.

:popcorn::D

Fuck off you little bastard. Why I oughta..

i'd pull out of one of your gigs as well if i could, now i only need a band........

I'm just waiting for the Underkills to start pulling out of shows, that would really be taking the piss

Your gigs are balls. I'm going to turn up to one just to do a shit on the floor.

My gigs are generally of superb quality. Slight blip on 4th April when that Cobra Kai bunch get to make people's ears bleed.

If you shit on the floor in New Deer Public Hall nobody will notice, it's what everyone does in New Deer.

My gigs are generally of superb quality. Slight blip on 4th April when that Cobra Kai bunch get to make people's ears bleed.

If you shit on the floor in New Deer Public Hall nobody will notice, it's what everyone does in New Deer.

makes a change from me taking a shit on that girls chest in New Deer.......

yeah that cobra kai bunch are a right lot of cunts, didnt know folk from the broch were able to play musical instruments.

knew they were able steal them mind...