aberdeen-music

hothothot

but why?

well...chilis gig at murrayfield last night was absolutely fucking amazing. ash were alright, n.e.r.d. was brilliant but nothing can compare to the chilis. had, possibly the worst seats in the whole place, but that didnt stop us having a great night. only buggar was having to queue for hours to get out of the car park. it was worth it though. :up:

I was standing and had a perfect view which, was nice. Except that beyond the rail were the purple banders who just waltzed around in their acres of space.

Pharrell was so cute, all dressed up for the occasion. I thought N.e.r.d. were ace.

Walking into the stadium was a pretty awesome sight as well.

i had pretty good seats not too far from the stage, but forgot my glasses, but yep

-i thought the sound was quite sketchy and not loud enough. sometimes you really had to concentrate over the crowd

- the played a cover, but also a fairly slow new one called brandy so anthony said

- yep john frusciante looked like the amps may well have been vibrating his balls or he has facial tourettes (apparently possible)

gig was ace, but was a tad disappointed they didn't play more from blood sugar sex magic or any one hot minute, in fact specially 1hm cos i just realised its the only rhcp album i've been listening to lately. surprised (tho not much) that they didn't do anything older like catholic school girls rock but maybe sticking to contemporary stuff which probably pulled the crowd in the 1st place

according to the Daily Record they didn't play any songs from after 1999! I really don't think they made the gig and just wrote anything.

Half the security seemed to be watching the band more than the crowd.

yeah it always happens, it's the same at football games (unless you have no interest in football at all).