aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Alan Cynic

Dundee info, please?

I'm heading down to Dundee on a day trip soon, and wondered if anyone could point me towards any interesting galleries/bookshops/second-hand shops/cafes/pubs etc.

Haven't been for a few years now, but used to take in the main Art Gallery, Grouchos etc

There must be a few new places worth visiting....yes?

I've heard great things about a tiny coffee shop quite near the uni that sell some mean cake. I'll send my sister an e-mail and find out for you sir.

There's a pancake shop somewhere beside town. IT IS ACE. Their pancakes are massive, though, so, I'd only get one.

Oh yeah, people in the know, what's it like trying to get to the cinema in Dundee? Like, from the centre of town? Is it cheap on the bus? Could you walk?

There's a pancake shop somewhere beside town. IT IS ACE. Their pancakes are massive, though, so, I'd only get one.

Oh yeah, people in the know, what's it like trying to get to the cinema in Dundee? Like, from the centre of town? Is it cheap on the bus? Could you walk?

Takes about a day to walk,the bus is fairly cheap though.

• Upvote 1

I'm heading down to Dundee on a day trip soon, and wondered if anyone could point me towards any interesting galleries/bookshops/second-hand shops/cafes/pubs etc.

Haven't been for a few years now, but used to take in the main Art Gallery, Grouchos etc

There must be a few new places worth visiting....yes?

I suppose the DCA is an obvious place! Dundee Contemporary Arts

I've heard great things about a tiny coffee shop quite near the uni that sell some mean cake. I'll send my sister an e-mail and find out for you sir.

The place is known as Parlour Cafe (58 West Port), and it has a sister deli somewhere else on the street. Might be worth a looksie.