aberdeen-music

HIM are playing music hall

Skacel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like two him songs, buried alive by love and siglim diaobli, or soemthign like that its in cky4 and it bangs, but it would never be played due tot he fact as far as i know its only beena bonus track on an album, but hell i coudl be wrong i only downloaded the shite

im really getting into their music just now. id love to see them. is there any truth to this or is it all balls?ill find out at the music hall on friday as i work there. i really hope they are. that would be the cows legs or bees knees or something to that shitness.

Oh yes. It was pretty damn amazing and even people I convinced to go that had never heard Turbonegro before greatly enjoyed Hank's bizarre onstage banter and the pure rock that eminated from the stage :D:D:D

I believe myself and Marsh are considering starting up a Turbojugend right here in Aberdeen :D

Guest Nikola Tesla

This is the thing i dont get. HIM's singer in most of the pictures or videos ive seen him in doesnt look like a goth. The only time i've seen him remotly looking gothic is on a cd cover one of my friends owns. But otherwise he just looks quite normal. That labeling by the press gives kids really bad ideas of what goth music is.