aberdeen-music

Nick Cave New Album and Tour

Ross

From www.nme.com:

NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS have confirmed details of a new album.

Abattoir Blues / The Lyre Of Orpheus will be released in September. The double album is the groups thirteenth and the follow up to 2003's Nocturama.

The album was recorded at Studio Ferber in Paris in Spring 2004.

The band will be touring the UK in November, with shows at:

Glasgow Academy (November 6)

Wolverhampton Civic Hall (7)

Manchester Apollo (8)

London Brixton Academy (10)

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday (June 12).

Mr Nullmouse I`m well up for this gig.

Keeping it hidden in a thread about Low' date=' shame on you ;)

But yeah, I read it in the Low thread too. Muchos happy, NC&TBS are my favouritest band ever in the whole wide world.[/quote']

Only because I thought theAcademy was a seated venue & I didn't want all these NE based people getting better seats than moi. Anyhow there is a line between Low & NC & BS via the Dirty 3. Last time I saw NC @ The Barras I was still on cloud nine after seeing the amazing Baaba Maal the night B4 @ The Lemon Tree. (a top3 LT of all time)

Only because I thought theAcademy was a seated venue & I didn't want all these NE based people getting better seats than moi. Anyhow there is a line between Low & NC & BS via the Dirty 3. Last time I saw NC @ The Barras I was still on cloud nine after seeing the amazing Baaba Maal the night B4 @ The Lemon Tree. (a top3 LT of all time)

Yar, the Fishtank sessions are amazing. Was listening to Low's Trust album last night, hadn't sat down uninterrupted with that album in a good while.

Blimey, all these people from Aberdeen that have been at the Barras NC gig - I saw no-one I knew at the time!

Mind you' date=' chances are that most of us wouldn't have a clue who each other were even if we all go to the Academy gig!

We'll need to get aberdeen-music.com name badges![/quote']

"Meet under the clock tower at 6pm, be holding a buttery. I'll be reading the Press and Journal".