aberdeen-music

I just bought a caparison guitar signed...

Dan G

Congrats!

Now who or what is Soilwork?

Soilwork are a Swedish metal band that I was really into between 2-7 years ago. They've kinda gone downhill over the last few years, but they really helped caparison guitars get a name for themselves by getting a lot of the current American bands (eg Killswitch Engage) to use them.

(the guitar is signed on the back but it's pretty much worn off... however I bought it for the tone rather than someone's name in marker pen)

So, what's so great about these Caparison guitars (other than the fact they are played by obscure metal bands ;) ), features, materials etc?

caparison concept

They're just nice, expensively built guitars (although I got mine for half the retail price) that are great to play and have great tone... Hand built in Japan rather than production line in Korea.

Thanks for the other kind comments chaps!

Good call Dan, and welcome to the Caparison Family! :)

Capa Dellinger I isn't it? I've got it's Neck Thru Cousin the Through and Through I, love it!

DSC01069.jpg

Recommend you give the standard PH-R bridge pickup a blast before doing anything else to it! If you don't like that try a Lundgren M6 in there. :up:

Peter Wichers has rejoined Soilwork if you didn't already know! :D