aberdeen-music

These People Must Be Stopped

tv tanned

Christ... if they must, why can't they americanize it properly?

Dr Chronic, in the driveway, with the AK.

Dwayne Average, on the freeway, with the sniper rifle.

Trent Lovechild, in ur school, with 10 handguns, 30 pipebombs, a sawn off shotgun, dark glasses and a trenchcoat.

Fuck sake, won't let me give you points. that post is fucking amazing.
  • Upvote 1

I always thought Miss Scarlet was kind of hot. Mind you, the only competition was old fat, Mrs. White and it was at a time when I found the twins from Fun House attractive (Melanie and Martina?). Speaking of Fun House, why was it that they always picked the obese kid with asthma to do all the running about?

I always thought Miss Scarlet was kind of hot. Mind you, the only competition was old fat, Mrs. White and it was at a time when I found the twins from Fun House attractive (Melanie and Martina?). Speaking of Fun House, why was it that they always picked the obese kid with asthma to do all the running about?

There was Mrs Peacock too, although it is fair to say her best days were behind her...

No idea?

The bad acting should have been enough to get it taken off the air.

The final nail in the coffin for me though is that its presented by Richard Madeley.

Look at who appears on it:

Madeley, Grantham, Nicholas Parsons, Rula lanska, Mollie Sugden, Chris Biggins and apparently Chris Tarrant hosted it for a while.

It seems it was a dumping ground for the terminally shite!

"Cluedo" (1990)