Scariest thing

ferret

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

My friend smoking Pot in a car he could barely drive and losing the ability to regain his wasted composure with the windows down. It was about 1am in a place where I'm sure I saw flocking of some sort in a field. Most likely humans but they could've been cows, or worse, sheep.

(Not Birdman)

1. being attacked

2. seeing the man who attacked me walking around uni

3. standing in the middle of a field in the dark at hazlehead, and then a car driving into the field (very very fast, with full-beam headlights on) tryin to chase me.. twas scary

4. standing in the same field at night and thinkin there were ghosts all around me

5. someone tryin to smash my bedroom door in when i stayed in halls 2 years ago

6. really really bad turbulence whilst flyin very high over a deadly looking ocean

7. almost being involved in a very bad crash (last night), thank god i've got good car handling at high speed!!

all of those incidences gave me that 'heart-stopping' 'heart-jumping' feeling.. it's tres scary.

Guest *alex*

Falling from a third floor window (which is actually the 4th window up{0/1/2/3}) and breaking my leg..the falling part was the scary part, the landing part being the painful part.. :down:

Falling from a third floor window (which is actually the 4th window up{0/1/2/3}) and breaking my leg..the falling part was the scary part' date=' the landing part being the painful part.. :down:[/quote']

*lucky to be alive*

but.. how did u manage to fall out the window?

Guest *alex*
*lucky to be alive*

but.. how did u manage to fall out the window?

My windows are infact doors...it's like a balcony, 'cept it doesn't stick out of my flat..that probably makes no sense at all..but yeh, windows-doors..and i'm a clutz so..oops

scariest thing?...maybe not the scariest. but i find it fucking scary when people talk in their sleep!

lol, reminds of a time when kyle fell asleep and shouted "damn gypsies!" in his sleep. i though he was awake so asked what was wrong. he told me all the gypsies were coming to town. then mysteriously, the gypsies appear at kingswells...

Getting my head smashed off a pool table for no reason and seeing my front two teeth come straight out was pretty scary. Thanks to the ARI Maxo Faxo clinic for their sterling restorative work. Forever in your debt. You should've seen the state of the other guy though! Twat. :D

Good lord i remember hearing about that! But i didn't know it was you.

not meaning to sound bitchy or patronising, but i think a lot of people have lived sheltered lives, my parents gave me the best life possible, but sometimes that wasn't enough.. not everyone can be protected when they are walking down the street.. a lot of shit happens in our world, but hopefully none of you have experienced it, or will experience it..

I remember now being shit-scared as a kid when I was on holiday in Banff with my family and a seagull flew smack-bang into the window and broke its neck! I didn't know what it was at the time but when I went outside I think it was the first dead thing I'd seen and it did indeed freak me out a bit.

Obviously not that scared if you were able to remove poor pink panther's tail! The horrible truth had to be revealed.

hmmm havent really had any very scary experiences. I nearly crashed my old car into the back of another one at about 70-75 mph a few months ago let my attention Drift for a few seconds then realised the car infront was waiting to turn into a junction past a queue of traffic (BMW driver no fucking indicators :swearing: )

I realised just in time to pull off the road and drive past the car on the grass at the side of the road, another few seconds and it wouldve been a pretty nasty accident and i still had my cast on my arm from my broken wrist at that time so that wouldnt of helped.

Think i probably scared the person in the other car more than myself.

hmm when i was in hospital oncew i rember in the ward somewhere there was this guy that would wake up screaming really loudly at night that was more strange than scary though, thank god i was only there for a couple of nights