aberdeen-music

Who is Aberdeen's biggest Alternative Rock band?

Kobi Bassist

Yeah I would have said the same. They were very popular last year but seem to have disappeared somewhat though not completely. I dunno who I would say are the "biggest." There are a number of bands who can draw a good crowd but I wouldn't say any one band is bigger than the other. Put any band in a poor lineup and I don't think the crowd would be that great...might be wrong here.

locally and signed i'd say driveblind

it depends where you go, at kef it's probably the x-certs or alyssa's wish, at drummonds bands like AKA the fox and the wildcards get bloody good turnouts...depends on venue as to crowd, although x-certs playing at drummonds might get a good crowd too....i dunno....also depends if they're headlining or playing support. SEA, The Gloria flaw and turning 13 all got good crowds at jetplane landing#s gig

it depends.

Guest Jesus Wept
Originally posted by Murray:

Driveblind are on a major big guy.

They are still an Aberdeen band though, the fact that they've moved away and are signed doesn't change that.

Guest Craig
Originally posted by Jesus Wept:

They are still an Aberdeen band though, the fact that they've moved away and are signed doesn't change that.

Originally posted by Kobi Bassist:

When I say biggest I mean in terms of drawing decent crowds, also I mean unsigned to a major label as well.

Yep

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pop-notmyface
Check their forum man' date=' Kryss explains the deal!

(p.s. Have you downloaded "I killed rock and roll" yet? ;):D)

Heavy Metal Rampage!

thats a bit hard now considering i got back last week and the forum was gone.... what did it say? (im very interested)