aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neutral

Some real Aberdeen Losers

That's toally funny. Me and my mates had a 45 minute hardcore match in his back garden and filmed it back in 2004. Should upload it to their website :)

why are they sad?

They play wrestling in their parent's back garden at an age many would deem unacceptable.

Not me though. I think they're cool beans.

Guest Neutral
They play wrestling in their parent's back garden at an age many would deem unacceptable.

This

I was looking at the site, and...

I think some of them "look like" they take themselves seriously...and that's sad.

but the ones who look like they are having fun with it...are great!

that doesn't say people can't have serious fun....

I'm going back to bed.

I just looked at their bebo page and was very impressed by the quality of some the suplexes and there was one outstanding hurricarana

Not me though. I think they're cool beans.

at what age is it acceptable? i fail to see why people who are trying to create their own wrestling association in aberdeen are sad, you dont call people trying to emulate their footballing hero's "sad acts" no matter what age they play.

I'm actually a bit gutted that they don't have cheesy/awesome names like "Hardcore Phil" and "Xtreme Keith" :down:

at what age is it acceptable? i fail to see why people who are trying to create their own wrestling association in aberdeen are sad, you dont call people trying to emulate their footballing hero's "sad acts" no matter what age they play.

Hey, don't ask me. I think it's way super awesome.