aberdeen-music

songs about the underground

shaun

There was a song which was a parody of "Going Underground"by the Jam, with just one guy and a piano singing about how shit the tube is. I think there was an animated video for it on some websites.

The chorus was "London Underground, London Underground, They're all lazy fucking useless cunts" etc.

Good song.

I know this one... quite funny. The album has some borderline sick parodies of songs (it's two doctors so you can imagine the filth they could come up with). I think they are called "Fitness to Practice"

There was a song which was a parody of "Going Underground"by the Jam, with just one guy and a piano singing about how shit the tube is. I think there was an animated video for it on some websites.

The chorus was "London Underground, London Underground, They're all lazy fucking useless cunts" etc.

Good song.

YouTube - London Underground - Lazy Cunts

Waterloo Sunset by the Kinks. Slightly tenous because it isn't specifically about the underground, but Waterloo station is a terminus for the underground I believe.

Terminus for the Waterloo and City line, not for any other line.

*sigh* the joys of living so close to london...