aberdeen-music

Gladiators returns to UK TV

Chris

no you won't, it'll be shit. jet won't even be in it to make it watchable. mindless steroid ridden morons banging their heads together trying to tell us that these are perfect models of humanity to which we should aspire to. shite, shite and more shite.

as bill hicks once noted:

"Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up! Go back to bed America, here's American Gladiators. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their f****** skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom."

Note to any people who work in TV development: rework Interceptor or Wanted instead......

:up:

As long as they get the same glaswegian dude to be The Interceptor i would watch it.

I loved that show. I remember Mikey was his pilot and he said "I like it!" a lot. Then ran about wiht that big glove thing shooting idiots in the back.

Did anyone ever win on that show?

As for Gladiators. No Jet no interest.

The hous i spent as a spotty horny teen in my room gazing at my lifesize Jet poster i got from collecting tokens off the back of Sugar Puffs.