aberdeen-music

inme gig.

Camie

Holy shit that was awesome set from Inme.

Although the support bands were complete shite.

Hiding Place-They tried and look cool with a brown leather jacket and doing the little devil horns sign all the time which was shit there songs were all the same two and basically same riff on a different key each time! Their single was alright but dont think that their album is good because their single is because the album will be shit judging from the songs they played! Oh and the singer hates me-he kept giving me dodgy looks when I was yawning(not on purpose the yawnign was accidental as i was tired:P)

X is Loaded-No i heard a few good things from people who went to see Million Dead so I was thinking maybe they aint shit. WRONG! They were pish. The singer couldnt sing, the songs were boring me and their single is a big rip off of nirvana's in utero period.

Inme- OH fuck they were awesome every song was brilliant. Her Mask and was brilliant when everyone was singing along and they opened with Underdose! AHH! It was aweseome(used that word again) set. Not only is the songs off their album ace(qutie fast and catchy) it is different from the old album its like their new single but fast etc. The best moment was during Firefly as everyone was singing and I started people swaying and clapping in time during the end:).

Some irrelevant things- a big pit created too but that was full of some neds(maybe Dallas brother and co:P), there was also people etting thrown out for throwing water everywhere,although everyone was doing it,one guy thrown out for crowd surfing which sucked majorly as there was no signs saying "no crowd surfing" and two guys got thrown out for fighting but apart from that it was magical:P

Oh yeah and I ended up getting my full bag search which including lucy's stuff so not only did they think i was a poof but because i had lucy's tiny scouts jumper too they thought i was a peado!

Thought the merchandise were rip off as the jumpers were 25. A band like incubus could pull it off but not a smallish band like inme.

Anyhoo great gig from Inme and look out for their new album in September(ages i know).

Alos on a bad note Inme(or more of their manager this time) were dicks to Murray of X-certs again. He was meant to be djing but instead teh manager of inme gave lemon tree an i pod and told them just to paly that through and most of it was shit. Murray did get to dj after Inme and when he did it was decent!

Originally posted by Camie:

X is Loaded - The singer couldnt sing, the songs were boring me and their single is a big rip off of nirvana's in utero period.

Inme - OH fuck they were awesome

Slightly ironic commenting there non? :p

Thought the merchandise were rip off as the jumpers were 25. A band like incubus could pull it off but not a smallish band like inme

Yeah I haven't seen it mentioned but 20 for a t-shirt at Incubus was fucking sickening to me - I'm paying maybe 15 for a t-shirt at the very most and usually then it's only for a band that I have no merchandise of already or a smaller band that I'm not gonna get a chance to buy a shirt of anytime soon.

Guest sludge

Some irrelevant things- a big pit created too but that was full of some neds(maybe Dallas brother and co:P), there was also people etting thrown out for throwing water everywhere,although everyone was doing it,one guy thrown out for crowd surfing which sucked majorly as there was no signs saying "no crowd surfing" and two guys got thrown out for fighting but apart from that it was magical:P

shock.

i would of went but wasnt to much of a happy chappy yesterday.

Guest highroller

i'd of went but there were too many freaks queing outside....

seriously...how much do these girls charge to haunt houses....parents must be so proud....

Re: Re: Re: inme gig.

Originally posted by thurisaz:

for once I rank you IQ as being very High Adam.

other times, you're usually drunk, and I'm passed out in the corner in some pub in Dundee.

See when I'm nae drunk I speak lots of sense! :up:

At least I can still speak mind...

Some irrelevant things- a big pit created too but that was full of some neds(maybe Dallas brother and co:P), there was also people etting thrown out for throwing water everywhere,although everyone was doing it,one guy thrown out for crowd surfing which sucked majorly as there was no signs saying "no crowd surfing" and two guys got thrown out for fighting but apart from that it was magical

Originally posted by sludge:

shock.

What bit was that 'shock' comment for? I'm just curious as I've never noticed people getting chucked out for any of the offences listed above and just wondered whether it's the chucking out that's common? ?(

Guest haigyman

when x is loaded were supporting million dead they came into tesco coffee shop the next day (my work) and i was like "hey, aren't u supporting million dead just now?", the dude was like "yeah! did u see us last night?" and i was like "no..." then he just sort of strolled off

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

i was intending to go to this...but didn't. i don't like inme, i was only going to go for xisloaded, but i've already seen them 3 times, and it was tres expensive! how weird were the people queuing outside?! that would have been enough to put me off even if i did choose to go! lol, *is imagining xisloaded in tesco coffee shop* titter...

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

i'd of went but there were too many freaks queing outside....

seriously...how much do these girls charge to haunt houses....parents must be so proud....

s4.gif

Indeed, Ben. What is that all about?

I walked past the Lemon Tree the last time InMe played... and my gosh, what a lot of black lipstick, eyeliner and clothes. Clones.

am i actually hearing this? InMe were shite. Hiding Place were so bad. X is loaded were better and the sound was actually really good for them. InMe were not good. His voice went in the 2nd song, and it just seemed that every song they played was a heap of old nu metal hits. What was with the drummer and bassist wearing the woman beater vest?? Nae cool lads. The only good thing of the night was firefly and even that is sounding dated these day. WEAK!

Guest highroller
Originally posted by *Amy*:

s4.gif

Indeed, Ben. What is that all about?

I walked past the Lemon Tree the last time InMe played... and my gosh, what a lot of black lipstick, eyeliner and clothes. Clones.

cheers.....

love the misled youth avatar....

Originally posted by Murray:

am i actually hearing this? InMe were shite. Hiding Place were so bad. X is loaded were better and the sound was actually really good for them. InMe were not good. His voice went in the 2nd song, and it just seemed that every song they played was a heap of old nu metal hits. What was with the drummer and bassist wearing the woman beater vest?? Nae cool lads. The only good thing of the night was firefly and even that is sounding dated these day. WEAK!

shut up manny, yeah his voice did go in the 2nd song, but he did kinda make a cover of it well, it was only one song anyway, the support were crap but InMe were good. good live act, better than last year if i remember correctly =) gd show boys, new stuff lookin better, their song had a proper solo!

• 4 weeks later...
haha yeh i thought it was pathetic. It was even funnier inside when i seen people bouncing their heads very slowly with the devil horns sign in the air.

lol like the breed77/kill II this gig last year there was about 7 people in the whole building and the most headbanging was caused by slipknot being played through the pa during the change,